The end of another day

So school went by pretty quick. I got home and went up to my room do do some homework for my writing class. I heard knocking on the door, I ran down stairs to see who it was and I almost died.. "Hello, I'm Jake Jenkins mother, he said you both go to school together" "umm, yes we do.. What's going on?" "Well since no one is here to stay with you, I figured me and Jake could come stay with you for a little while so you could have some company." "Umm.. Okay sure come on in." "Oh sweetie, Jake will be here in a few hours he has detention after school today." "Okay." I walked back up stairs to finish my homework. A couple of hours had passed and I heard the front door close shut. I looked out my door and went over to the railing by the stairs and there stood Jake. I went down to the fridge to get me a bottle of water and I turned around and saw Jake on the couch on his phone. As I was getting ready to go up stairs Jake hollered at me, "Aliya, come sit with me." "Umm, okay" I said with a smile on my face. "Why are you so shy around me?" Jake asked.. "I'm not shy around you." "That's a lie.. You're always fiddling with your fingers, you will barely look me in the eye when I look at you.. I know you like me Aliya." Well.. I would text or call my best friend to come over but she is on tour with her boyfriend Michael.. "Well, yeah I do." Jake smiled at me and grabbed me by the waist and kissed me. Oh my god I can't believe I am actually kissing the guy I have had a crush on for 2 years. "I like you to Aliya." I smiled at him for what felt like the longest time. "Aliya.. Will you go out with me?" "Wait what about your girlfriend?" "Aliya I want you, I have like you for 2 years and now I know you like me to.. I'll cut everything off with Dakota.. Please be mine?" "Okay." I said with a huge smile on my face.. He grabbed me again by the waist and kissed me more passionately.. I broke the kiss, "well I'm gonna go finish my homework, I will see you in the morning." "Okay beautiful." I pecked him on the lips and walked back up stairs to do my homework.. Oh my gosh, tonight was an amazing night..