Chapter:6

It's been 8 months since Laxas left and you and the guild has been put through a lot, just resently the guild went to a place called edolas.

After that adventure it was time for the s class trials.

"You shouldn't go, (y/n). Your pregnant and not just that your due in almost a month" the master told you before you got on the boat.

"Lucy and Cana invited me to go and if I have this child on tenroe island then so be it" you told the master as you got the boat.

"She's a stubborn girl that's for sure" he mumbled under his breath.

The only reason that you were aloud to except this invite was because you were a s class wizard your self but You had to go and cheer on Lucy especially after every thing she had done for you.

Not to anyone's surprise Natsu was over the boat and about to throw up. Lucy then rushed over to comfort him.

You just smiled at your friend as you looked down at your huge belly.

The s class trail should only take a week but what if it comes early and you do have to have it on tenroe island? You thought however,You soon were interrupted from your thoughts when you heard people shout,"look at the island it's so big" and Natsu, almost fell over bored while the master stood on a stool to explain the rules.

After the master was done everyone made an escape to the island so they could choose the paths first hoping to get the better one.

Only you, master and the s class wizards knew witch tunnel went were. After everyone went down there paths you saw that Natsu got path E and that would be were him and guild arts would fight.

You then saw that lissana and juvia has to go against Erza "oh no" you thought. You then saw Lucy and Cana go Down a path that would collide with freed and bixlows. You used your watch lacrima to watch the fight against them thank goodness Lucy and Cana won.

But you were more interested in the fight against Mira and elfman/evergreen.

You and master waited at the end of the paths waiting to see who would come out.

The first part of the trial had start but the second part was to find the first masters grave but the events that happen was horrible the dark guild Grimmore heart attacked levy and Gajeel and the other members causing distress.

One especially came after you. Ultear was her name she was trying to find grays were abouts from you but you refused to tell her. The next thing you new a glass ball game at you and you knew that you shouldn't use fight because of the baby but you couldn't take it either and there wasn't enough time to dodge but just as you decided to use magic a flash of lightning came.

It was Laxas! He was able to move as fast as lightning. He grabbed you and moved safely to a tree. Ultears ball smashed into a tree shattering.

She gave up when you and laxas ran away and she continue to look for gray.

After that it was just you and laxas in a tree hiding from Grimmore heart.

"L-Laxas w-what are doing here"? You asked

"You don't think that I wouldn't watch over ya I mean you are my wife". You just laughed at him and wrapped your arms around him.

"Thank you" you said as you placed your forehead on his. His hands reached your face and wiped away the tears that you didn't know you had.

He bent down and kissed your lips but then you feel a gush of wetness at your feet. You both realized that your water broke.

"Uhh Laxas what do we do." Laxas didn't answer instead he picked you up and as fast as he could he took you to were the injured were and Mira was taking care of them.

Laxas sat you down and called for Mira. Mira rushed over and saw what was going on.

"OMG,(y/n)" that's all she said as she went to go get medical supplies.

A while later

" your gonna be okay just hold on" spoke Mira as she tried to get some pain killers witch wouldn't work because of how much pain you were in.

You weren't in a hospital or even in a bed so Laxas held you for back support so you could have the baby at a much easier angle.

You felt a sharp pain and Mira rushed over at the sound of your scream.

"(Y/n) , the baby is coming she said in a cheerful voice. "You need to push" said Mira.

After a few moments of screaming you had pushed out a boy and girl. You held them both and cried little while you looked over and saw Laxas who is crying a lot. You hand him the girl.

"Name her" you say as you wipe his tears.

"N-nova" he says in whisper. You look at him and lay your head on his shoulder I like that name ,what about the boy?

"Rai" he says kissing your forehead.

"Are you gonna stay with us and be with me" you ask him because of what he said in the alley way.

"Will you forgive me" he asked.

"Of course I have they have as well" you say as you point to your children "but do you forgive yourself"?

He hugged you and both your kids and held you tight while silent tears ran down both your faces. Enjoying this moment together as a family.

Time skip

Grimmore heart was defeated. So Laxas and your family got on a boat and was ready to leave but a black dragon roared and began to attack.

He pushed you and your children off the island and stayed to protect you all.

It's been 7 years and you haven't seen Laxas or any of the guild members that were on the island at the time. Nova and rai are now 7 and hasn't even met there father until one day when twilight ogore attacked who was there to kick them in the ass Natsu, Laxas, Lucy and the rest of the guild that's been missing.

(Hello my baby dragons left off with a cliff hanger what do ya think will happen well if ya want a sequel then comment below and let's see what will happen hehehe)