Chapter one: im not gonna hurt you.

This is Bree

That's Bree

Bree's POV

It was nighttime and it's winter. I was so cold, I had no coat or warm clothes. I backed up into the alley wall and hugged my knees. "What are you doing here?" A male's voice said. I looked up to see a shadowy figure of a man. "Um..nothing." I lied. I saw him kneeled down to my height and I saw his features. He had blue eyes and I think brown hair that was messily swept to the side. "Why don't you have a coat on?" He asked. "I-I don't h-have o-o-one. I said wile shivering. Then he took of his coat and wrapped it around me. "Why are you here alone? Are you lost?" He asked. "N-no." I shivered. "Then why?" He asked. "My Aunt k-kicked m-m-me o-o-out." I shivered. Then he sat next to me and pulled me into his lap and wrapped his arms around me. I guess to keep me warm. I don't know, I'm ten. "Why would she do that?" He asked. "S-she hates me." I answred. "Where are your parents?" He asked. "In heaven." I answred. "Oh, no, love." He said as holding me closer to him. Then he buried his face in my neck and started to kiss it. (Um..Louis would never hurt a child or any of the boys trust me) then I started to squirm in his grasp. "I'm not gonna hurt you." He whispered. Like I'm gonna believe him. I stared struggling against him. "Hun, I'm not going to hurt you, I swear." He said. I struggled harder and I got out of his grasp and started running towards the exit of the alley. I looked behind me to see that guy chasing after me. Then I was running faster. He was catching up. I was so close to the exit but I didn't make it. Two arms were around my waist, stopping me from running. "Love, I'm not gonna hurt you ok?" I heard the guy's voice say. He turned me around and I saw his eyes were red. I gasped and squirm in his grasp again. "Help!" I yelled, still squirming. "Love, please calm down." He said in a very gentle voice as possible. "What do you want?" I asked. "I'm not gonna let you stay here and let you freeze to death." He said. I stopped squirming and asked You care about me?". Well, yeah, I mean who wouldn't?" He asked. "My aunt." I whispered. "Oh, Hun, don't worry about her ok?" He asked. I nodded. "When was the last time you ate?" He asked. "Two days ago." I answred. "I'll get you something to eat...do you have any favourite food?" He asked. "I do like chicken nuggets from McDonald's I answred. "Great." He said as picking me up. He put me on his left side. I wrapped hands on his neck and wrapped my legs around his torso he put his arms around my waist and started walking. After he had got me something to eat he said that he called his friends to let him know that I was with him. After a while he had took me to his house. It was warm inside. "Lads!" He yelled. "Yeah Louis?" I heard another guy's voice asked. I turned my head to see a guy with blonde hair and blue eyes. "Niall, this is Bree." Louis said. "Bree, what a beautiful name." Niall stated in a Irish accent."Wanna hold her while I get her some warm clothes?" Louis asked. "Sure!" Niall said. Then Louis handed me to Niall. "How old are you, princess?" Niall asked me. "Ten." I answred. "Are you Irish too?" He asked. "I'm half Irish." I answred. "I'll be back." Louis said as walking upstairs. Then three other guys came in the room. "Oh, is this the girl Louis been talking about?" One of them asked. "Yeah..and she's Irish too!" Niall said. "Aw, we got another lepherchaun in the house." The same guy said. "Bree, this is Liam, Harry and Zayn." Niall said as pointing at the Gus as saying their names. Then Louis came down with some clothes..uh..girl clothes for kids. "These used to be my sisters' clothes, now they are yours." Louis said. "Thank you." I said. "You're welcome." He said as giving me a warm smile. Niall put me down and I looked through the clothes. On the bottom I saw batgirl Pj's (pic)

I used to watch batman (cartoon) when I was little

I used to watch batman (cartoon) when I was little. "You wanna try them on?" Louis asked. I nodded. "The bathroom's upstairs on first door on the right side." Louis said. After a while I got changed and I came downstairs. "Aw. You look cute." Niall blurted. "Thanks." I said. "Wait..where will she sleep?" Liam asked. "I'll sleep on the couch." Louis blurted. "Um..no way...we need to protect her." Niall blurted.  "True." Louis said. "From what?" I asked. "Um..should we tell her?" Harry asked. "We're supernatural beings." Niall blurted. "Ok." I said. "What you're ok with this?" Louis asked me. "Yeah. I always believe in the supernatural." I answred. "Cool....um...I'm a vampire, Niall's an angel, Harry and Liam are werewolves, and Zayn's a human." Louis said. "Cool." I said. "Ok, um...I think it would be best if she stays in Niall's room." Liam added. "Why?" Louis asked. "Have you seen yourself?" Liam asked Louis. "I can control myself." Louis said. "Ok..she can stay in your room just for tonight." Liam said. "Cool." Louis said.

Hey guys I hope u guys love it. Love ya- Caitie.