Chapter two: demonic side...oh boy

*later that night*

Louis' POV

I woke up to see Bree in the corner,crying. "Bree, sweetie, what's wrong?" I asked her as walking over to her. "Bree?" I asked again. She didn't say anything. I felt her emotions, she was scared of me. "Bree..tell me who's wrong." I said. "Leave me alone." She said. I kneeled down to her and sat down next to her. "You killed my parents." She blurted. "No, I didn't." I said. "Yes you did. I saw it." She cried. I grabbed her and pulled her into my lap. "Let go of me!" She commanded. "Why are you scared of me?" I asked. "Weren't you listening? You killed my parents!' She yelled as squirming in my grasp. I pulled her closer to me and held her tighter. "Let me go!She screamed as squirming harder. "Shh." I cooed as holding her even tighter. I could tell that my demonic side was taking over. Then the door opened. It was the lads. "Louis, let her go." Niall said as walking over to me. I hissed at him. "Niall...back away from him." Liam warned. "Why what's going on?" Bree asked. "Should we tell her now or bad time?" Niall asked. "I don't know, Niall, Louis just hissed at you...I'm guessing bad time." Liam yelled. I stood up, cradling Bree in my arms. I walked over the window and jumped out.

Hey guys sorry if it's soo short..it's 2:00 A.M right now soo..I'll update tomrrow..love ya-Caitie