You Promised Death

(hey, i gotta add in chara at some point)

(lets just say... chara's a asshole)

(yea, lets go with that)

(and i know the theory about chara helps you so therefor shes not a complete ass)

(but STILL)

Geno's P.O.V

When Geno woke up, he wasn't at the Save Screen. When he looked around, all he said was black. There were no signs of life or activity. It was empty and dark as the void. Reaper mentioned that his Chara liked to hang out in the void. Was Geno at Chara's void?

As if on cue, Geno suddenly felt someone's presence. It was deathly like Reaper's, but this one was colder then ice. It sent chills down Geno's spine.

"Greetings," A voice that sounded to much like Chara's said behind him. "You know you were suppose to be  d e a d..."

Geno turned around, and sure enough Chara was there. Expect she had a black dress on, and her hands behind her back. Geno's eye glowed. "Heh, my determination was enough to keep me going."

"But is your determination enough?" Chara asked silkily. "Once Reaper realizes your not at the Save Screen, he will immediately look for you. He walk through hell and back just to find his precious boyfriend."

"Boy, space, friend." Geno corrected. "And why the hell would Reaper do that?"

Chara shook her head and made a clicking sound with her tongue. "Your so blind, Geno. Behind that shit-eating grin, he cares about you. Why else did you think he would let you live?"

Geno glared at Chara but fell silent. Chara continued, grinning. "As a reaper, it's his job to reap souls. And he failed to do his job, therefor I must do it for him."

Geno took a step back, his eye flaring. He summoned a bone in his hand, ready to defend himself. "What do you mean?"

Chara giggled creepily and closed her eyes. When she opened they, they were black. In her hands, she held a scythe. Chara slashed at Geno but he manged to dodge in time. He summoned a gaster blaster and fired at her, but Chara jumped out of the way.

"Oh Geno," Chara giggled, raising her scythe. "You do know there's no way out of this? You either die, or you will be stuck here fighting me forever in this empty void."

Chara slashed at him with her scythe and Geno blocked. "At least I can say I tried," Geno growled. Chara just laughed menacingly and charged at him again.

The fight seem to stretch forever. Chara only got hit a few times, and Geno was getting tired dodging and attacking. Geno was so tired, that Chara ripped a piece of his jacket. She fought harder, and with each strike, she was getting nearer and nearer.

Finally, Chara knocked Geno down. When Geno tried to get up, his arms failed him and he collapsed. Chara grinned at him. "I told you Geno," Chara said. She raised her scythe. "To bad Reaper isn't here to watch you die."

Geno shut his eyes tightly, and braced himself. When nothing came, he opened his eyes. He recognized Reaper immediately. Reaper's scythe was blocking Chara's.    

Finally Chara broke away. "I was wondering when you were going to show up," Chara said with a giggle. "Had to come to save your little boyfriend?"