I'm Pregnant!

Desmond knocked on her door. He knew he was wrong, but Addy was so young, so pure, so innocent. And he was addicted to sex, he got it without a problem. When Addy agreed to being friends, he didn't think he'd have to go this long without it. He decided to meet up with some girl who works in a strip club. He had slept with her plenty of times before. He knew out of all the strippers he fucked with her sex game was the best. He felt guilty but all he could do was wait until Addisyn was ready to make love. The door opened and there she was. Adrian. She was 5' 3 long gold weave sewn in. she had big breasts for her height and a fat ass. She smiled at Desmond as he stood leaning against her door frame.

"What's good ma?" He asked. She smiled.

"Hey baby come in." She said. Truthfully, Desmond didn't like Adrian. She had way to much mouth. She constantly thought she owned Des. She thought she needed to know where he was going and who he was going with. Please, even his wifey didn't do that. All Addisyn would tell Desmond is to be careful and have fun. He sat down on her couch as she looked at him and smiled.

"What?" He asked.

"I have some great news for you." She said.

"What is it?" He asked. She was quiet for a minute.

"I'M PREGNANT!" She shouted. Desmond eyes grew big, PREGNANT! It couldn't be. She had to be lying.

"You stay lying, you ain't pregnant." Desmond said sarcastically hoping deep down that it was a joke. She shook her head and chuckled.

"I am but I never said it was yours." She said. Desmond sighed in relief. He dodged a life or death bullet with that one.

"Well is it mine?" He asked.

"No I'm too far along." She said. He sighed again. Thanking god over and over in his head.

"But that doesn't mean you wont be taking care of this baby." She said. He paused feeling his blood pressure rise. Was she crazy?

"Are you stupid Bitch?" He yelled at her. She just continued to smile.

"No. see I'm very genius. A friend of mine, tells me that you found wifey." She said. Desmond pulled out his gun and put it directly to her face.

"You do anything to her, and I'll  kill you so fast..."

"Nigga please!" She said simply swatted the gun out of her face as if it were a fly.

"I'm warning you now Adrian-"

"And I'm warning you Des, take care of my kid as if it were yours, or your wifey finds out how you've been playing us both." She said. Desmond was caught in a dilemma. Either he could tell Addisyn that he cheated or Adrian could. Either way she was probably going to leave. He couldn't have that. He thought that maybe Addy wouldn't care because they weren't official anyway. She had Dante but Adrian didn't know that. She didn't do all her research and that's ok. He had to keep it quiet until he could figure out how to get himself out of this mess.

"Aye, you win. I'll raise your kid." He said. She smiled in triumph.

"Good. Oh and don't plan on trying to get rid of me either. Because if anything happens, I've got enough people to get to your female so quick she'll know what you did before you do." She said as Desmond walked out of her house. The one secret he had to keep from Addisyn and if it ever got out it determined whether or not she'd stick around.

---

so of course there's more

but i wanted to post something now since i said i would last night

what do y'all think of Adrian?

Should Des tell her the truth

Sorry I've been missing

I've been enjoying life

and don't be threatening me!

I'm grown lol

anyway enjoy

-CV