Shes comming for me

Saya pov/ bully

Once every one heard what said someone else screamed "OH SWIZEL STICKS" someone else in the back said" OOOOOOOO ITS ABOUT TO GET REAL"

But I screamed "none of you are going to see it because this is between me and her so go back to your boarding life" Sarah said to me "Biatch you better tone down your attitude or I'm not gonna go easy on you. Im gonna brake your nail" I screamed " you better take that back or I will....uh.....I will cut up your fav pair of shoes" She said "your such an idiot I don't wear heels I wear Jordan's" I said "well you can go lay on the floor and cry to death" she said "your hair looks stupid" I screamed "MY HAIR LOOKS BETTER THEN YOURS" *starts crying* She yells "be quiet" I said to her "now your the bully".

Sarah's POV

I had just realized I was the bully, I said "I'm sorry I just didn't want you too pick on thus little girl" she said "that's ok but that girl I was picking on stole my best friend and turned her against me" I said " I'm sorry to hear that, but how about I be your best friend" she said "sure!!!" So we played different games together ever since that day. We were exchanging each others numbers so that we could keep in touch with each other. We were always planning to get our parents to talk to each other too so that we could meet in real life, and It turns out that we are both 18.

Hey guys I'm so sorry for not updating and my sister has told me that my chapters are too short so tell me in the comments if you want them to be short or long. Love you all thank for reading my book kisses.
Chloey😘