25. Let her go

-Peter's P.O.V- {Listen to the song when you see this ☆}✔
☆ I'm so stupid. What have I done?! My actions, my cravings. All for a stupid girl who doesn't even care about me.

Y/n's in big treatment because of you. She's probably dying because of you. It's all your fault, you a******! EVERYTHING IS YOUR FAULT. YOU LETTING UNCLE BEN DIE, YOUR FAULT. YOU BEING SPIDER-MAN, YOUR FAULT. YOU CHEATING ON Y/N, YOUR FAULT. HER ALMOST DYING, YOUR FAULT. WHEN ARE YOU GONNA STOP MAKING PROBLEMS. EVERYONE PROBABLY HATES YOU NOW, EVEN THE ONE THAT YOU LOVE.

"Peter..." Tony came out of her room and went towards me. He sat down on the bench with me.

"It's all my fault..." I mumbled. Tony put his hand on my back.

"No. Let me tell you something, son... If you love someone, truly. Then the best option is to let them go." Tony words went through my brain over and over. If I love them, let them go. But I love them so much, I wouldn't want to do that.

"It doesn't make sense," I said looking up to him.

"It makes perfect sense, " Tony replied, "If you love someone, you'll let them be. You let them do what they want because you love them. I know it won't make sense right now, but just trust me. I understand love is complicated. It really is. I kinda had the same problems, but sometimes you just have to let them go. Let her go." But the truth is I don't wanna leave her.

"I-I-uh..." I started to break down. Let her go. But why, I love her.

"It's alright..." Tony comforted hugging me.

"N, IT'S NOT!" I yelled.

"Calm d-"

"NO! IT'S MY FAULT SHE HAS TO LEAVE!" I screamed. I cried into Tony's chest. Then the room's door that y/ n is in opened. It was Vision.

"Excuse me, but I have bad and good news," Vision spoke coming closer.

"Go on," Tony responded to Vision. I let go of Tony and put my attention towards Vision.

"It seems that Ms. Y/n Barton is in a coma from her injury in her head. She was almost gone, but we were able to get her back in time. One last minute, she wouldn't be alive. But the only problem is... well she might not have long. It's either she will recover or not." Vision explained. I started to tear up again. I looked at the ground.

"C-can I see her?" I mumbled.

"Yes, sir." Vision said moving himself from the path of the door. I got up and went towards the door. I took a big breath and twisted the knob.

I opened it to show a room that looks like the one I was in after the avenger's fight. I walked in and shut the door, quietly. I looked at the bed and there she laid. DON'T CRY. She was laying peacefully and beautiful. I swear I think a smile was appearing on my face. I took a seat by her bed. I roamed my hand on her cheek. Then I kissed her forehead head. I grabbed her hand and held it. I kissed it and cried into it.