At Zac's House.

Zac's POV: I had just finished working out and was bored. I wondered what my best friend Dave was doing. I decided to text him.

Zac - Hey

Dave - Hey man

Zac - I'm so bored do you want to hang?

Dave - yeah sure. I'll be there in like, idk, 30 minutes?

Zac - okay man. See you soon.

Dave didn't know I had a huge crush on him. Anyway, I needed to take a shower because I had just finished working out. I took a shower and got out. I dried off and started getting really horny. I looked at my ass in the mirror. It was so big and round. My 10 inch started getting hard. I went to my bed and started jerking off. I opened my drawer and got some lube on my fingers and started fingering myself. I started to moan while thinking of Dave.

Dave's POV: I was on my way to Zac's house. I pulled into his drive way and walked in. I didn't know where he was so I walked upstairs and walked into his room and then saw a sight I had been waiting to see for a very long time. Zac was laying on his bed masturbating and fingering himself. "Zac?" I said. "DAVE, JESUS OMG." He said while covering himself. "No, don't stop on my account." I said while smirking. "Haha what?!" Zac said. "Care if I join you?" I said. "Sure." Zac said.

Zac's POV: "Sure." I said. "Lube your dick up and fuck me." I said to Dave. His dick was huge. The same size as mine. "Are you ready for this?" Dave said. "Yes. Fuck me." I said to him. He put his dick in me and didn't go slow. He fucked me hard and fast. "I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum." He said. "Cum in me Dave, cum in me." I said. He came in me. "Now it's my turn." I got up and picked Dave up and threw him on the bed. I started sucking his dick and licked up the rest of his cum. I spread his ass and started eating him out. He started to moan which only made my dick harder. I spit at his hole and started fingering him. First 2 fingers then 3 then 4. He started moaning "oh my god, Zac that feels so good, oh my god." I lubed my dick up and started fucking him hard. "I'm going to cum in you. I'm going to cum in you like you came in me." I came in his ass and then pulled my dick out and licked up the rest of my cum around his hole. "That was great." We both said as we laid on my bed.