{Closer Than You Think}

Your POV

As we finished unpacking all the boxes and settled in my mom decided I should go greet our new neighbours.
I brought some Canadian sweets with me so i decided thats what id give my new neighbours. I started with the house to the right of us and went up and rung the door bell.
I waited for about only 30 seconds and then a boy around my height and age answered the door, he had hair that almost resembled pudding with the colour sequence, and dark brown eyes, he was cute, I hope we get along well.

"Hello?" He said confused.

"Hi!" I responded, "Im (First Name) (Last Name) your new neighbour. Whats your name?"

Kenmas POV

"Im (First Name) (Last Name) your new neighbour. Whats your name."

Its her! I cant tell het its me right away. "Im Kozume" I tell her. She doesn't know me by Kozume I've only ever gone by Kenma with her.

"Thats a cool name!" She exclaims as she hands me a few treats.

"These are from Canada, I hope they taste okay."

Her eyes are so bright and full of life and her (hair colour) hair is so wonderful and beautiful. How could have I become such close friends with her.. Well i guess Kenma did... for now I'm Kozume..
At Least now we can get our notes quicker... She knows we live in the same city but she obviously doesn't know how close..
How will I get through this?