Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Avery's POV

I sat in my bed with my knees up and my notepad laying on them, drawing an anchor with a ribbon tied around it.

I had my earplugs in as i heard a knock on the door. "Come in" i shouted. "Hey Avery." Smiled stephanie as she walked towards my bed.

I smiled back at her and sat up. "I just wanted to come in and say goodnight to you, i'm heading off to bed, i've got work early tomorrow morning. "Okay" i whispered, smiling.

She looked into my eyes for a few moments and pulled me in for a hug. "Goodnight my love. Sleep well alright? I love you Avery.."

"I love you too mom.." I said as she walked out the door. The biggest smile appeared across her face as she closed my bedroom door behind her.

I put my notepad down and decided to go see if Kenneth was still awake. I opened my door as quietly as i could. Stephanie's bedroom was downstairs, so i tried not to make too much noise up here.

I turned the doorknob to kenneth's room as quietly as i could, and pushed the door open.

It was dark, and quiet, but the light shining through the window from the street lights made it possible to see his figure.

He was still and quiet. I decided to turn around and go back into my room, but a voice that sent shivers down my spine said "come back Avery"

His voice was so calm, and it sent sparks through my body. I let go of the door knob and turned to walk to Kenneth's bed, but he was standing right in my face.

I jumped back and made a loud groan slip between my lips as i fell into the door. "Kenneth..." I whispered gasping for air with my hand over my chest.

"Sorry man.." He apologized and scratched the back of his head before helping me up.

I grabbed me by the waist and pulled me closer to him as he looked into my eyes. His were so beautiful and blue. They were like the ocean, and i was drowning in them.

I moved my hands up to his neck and leaned in as i closed my eyes. I stopped before my lips hit his, sort of a way to ask for permission to kiss him..

He leaned forward and pressed his lips against mine. That's all i needed. My grip around his neck got tighter, and his grip around my waist did as well.

He snaked his hands down to my ass and squeezed it unbelievably hard, but it felt so good. He moved his hands down my thighs, and then down to the back of my knees.

I felt my weight being lifted off the ground as i sat on Kenneth's hips with my legs wrapped around him. I arched my back and let a small moan slip from my mouth as i felt him getting harder below me.

He licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance, which i willingly gave him my permission.

He held my ass and moved his hand up and down my back as our lips moved in sync.

He walked over to his bed, and gently layed me down as he climbed on top of me. I held his waist as he held my face in his hands. He never broke the kiss when he layed me down on the bed.

As he started to unbutton my pants and take off my belt, i started to realize that he was my first kiss.. He was my first makeout session, and if i don't stop him, he's going to take my virginity.

"Wait.." I looked at him as he stopped.

He smiled softly and nodded. "I won't force anything on you Avery"

I watched him as he stood up and walked around to the other side of the bed. He turned the bedside lamp on and looked at me.

He climbed on top of me and layed his head down on my chest. I layed back and pulled him closer to me.

"I like you Avery.." He whispered.

"Alot.."

I smiled widely at the words that just came out of his mouth.

"I didn't believe in love at first sight.. But when i saw you.. I just knew it. I knew you were the one. And i know we both feel those sparks when we even look at eachother."

He lifted his head from my chest and looked into my eyes.

"You're the one Avery.." He smiled and kissed my collarbone.

I stared into his eyes and pushed him back down on the bed. My hands roamed around on his bare chest and i continued to kiss him.

"I want you to be mine Avery.." He spoke as he pulled away from me.

I looked into his eyes and smiled. "Will you be my boyfriend?" He spoke softly.

I nodded and said yes as his ocean colored eyes stared right into mine. He smiled and kissed me again, holding my face in his hands.

"Stay here with me" he whispered as he pulled away from my lips.

"I'm not hoing anywhere Kenneth." I smiled back.

He sat up on the bed, holding me in his lap, and slowly pulled my shirt off. He pulled me back down on him and pulled the blankets over us.

I snuggled into his neck and let my warm breath touch his skin. I layed my body on top of his and kissed his neck as my arms wrapped around his waist.

I felt his hard on, but he just ignored it and kissed my cheek. "Sleep well Avery" he said before he closed his eyes, holding me tighter in his arms.