I hate you!!

Natsus POV

The following days that I spent at Corcus it felt like the worst days of my life. I had to see how Rogue just held close Lucy to him and he didn't let go of her at all. She spent time with Levy just talking about him and talking about other stuff, then when it came time to eat Lucy would sit by him besides Lucy was Levy and Gajeel on Rogues side was Sting and Yukino. The last day that we stayed there I was able to sit by Lucy and Rogue, just the simple fact of seeing how Lucy laughed at everything that he had to say made me mad. " Oi, why don't you shut up for once Rogue?" I said to him he just looked a me mad and amazed, " Umm what did you say Natsu?" he asked me in a calm way. " I said will you ever shut up?" I looked at him angry, " Natsu you are being rude to Rogue" said Levy, " You know what Levy I don't give a fuck about him nor about what I do" I told her as I looked away.

Lucy's POV
When Natsu told Rogue to shut up I couldn't hold my anger inside of me any more, " Hey Natsu if you don't care then why are you telling him to shut up you should be the one that has to shut up ok? " I told him as I glared at him his face was shocked but then it turn into anger. " You know what Lucy why don't you just leave his team and join another fucking guild and get with someone else! Because that's what you have done haven't you? I was your first crush and now you are with Rogue who's next!?" The moment he said that to me tears started to come out my eyes I could believe what he just said. All I could do was get up and leave but before I left I turned to see Natsu " I hate you so much Natsu I don't know how I could have liked someone like you!!" after that I left.

Rogues POV
I felt insulted by Natsus words to my girl, he had no right if he had something against me he should tell me not take it out on Lucy. " Natsu....stay away from my mate " was all I could say to him I got up and excused Lucy and I from the rest and I went to look for Lucy. When I found her she was sitting on a fountain cry I sat next to her and placed my hand on her shoulder she knew it was me she just hugged me and I let her cry all she wanted. " Lucy...I want you to know that I don't care what Natsu said in there all that matter to me is that you love me and that you are happy by my side " she looked at me with those chocolate eye that I love so dearly. " Rogue I love you so much that I just want to be by your side for the rest of my life."

Lucys POV
I love Rogue and he is the only person I want to spend the rest of my life at this point if he asked me to marry him I would not doubt it to say yes to him. I made the error of falling first for Natsu  but Rogue is my true love I have been waiting for. " Lucy be my mate for life please ?" I looked at Rogue and saw that he really meant it from his heart. " Yes Rogue I'll be your mate for life " I smiled at him and he then kissed me and I just wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back. We smiled at each other and left to our hotel.