Tag #1

So,  I got tagged by @Crazyowllover

Q1: What is your favorite book series?

Probably PJO or the Inheritance Cycle

Q2: What is your favorite TV show?

I don't watch TV at all. I kinda just play on one of the guitars (as seen in the pics) all day, the amp is really good for the ears (note the sarcasm).

Q3: Which fandom character do you dislike the most?

You know, I fucking loathed Dolores Umbrige, and Galbatorix in the Inheritance Cycle was just a massive dick.

Q4: Who is your favorite YouTuber?

CaptainSparklez.  He was the first real "YouTuber"  that I watched, and he honestly got me into YouTube. 

Q5: If you could make any fandom's ship canon, which would it be?

Honestly Idk.  I mean, not sure if any of the ships fit the HP next generation kids are technically canon, so I guess my answer is Scorose? I'm honestly not sure.

Q6: Which canon ship from any fandom do you dislike the most?

Honestly don't know. I'm on board with most canon ships.

Q7: Favorite Movie?

I can't choose between these 3, "Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back" ,  "Lord of the Rings: Return of the King" ,  and "The Perks of Being a Wallflower".

Q8: Favorite Celeb?

I'm not really into the whole celebrity culture thing, but I most respect either Eddie Van Halen (he's a fucking guitar God) and Billie Joe Armstrong (love Green Day, and his rant at the iHeartRadio 2012 thing was just beautiful).

Q9: Favorite book character?

Percy Jackson or Charlie Kelmeckis

Q10: If you could have any pet, what would it be?

Probably a fucking dragon, I asked love to be a Dragon Rider, and every dragon I've seen in movies or read about has always made me think that they would be sick, especially the dragons in the Inheritance Cycle.

So, I'm gonna say that that the following  people should answer these questions and 2 more, what their favorite band and song is.

Tags:
ConverseWallflower

KellinQxeen

pr0udp0tterhead

SCOROSEismylife

SophiaSanchez858

DeathWave001

Also, as a side note, does anyone think I should write a story on Wattpad? I'll include a short story I wrote in 9th grade in the next chapter to give people a baseline for their expectations.