Chapter 2

Elise's P.O.V

"School is such a drag!!" Ali whined. "Bubbles, it's not that bad!!" I laughed. "Speak for yourself..." she huffed. "But... new guy Tyler is looking at you again!!" she smirked. My mouth opened wide as she laughed at me. "Stop making it a big deal Ali!!" I whined. She just shrugged. "Whatever you say gorgeous." she replied as we made our way to our next class.

We sat down in the middle row and sat back in our seats lazily. "Are you sure you-" I stopped her mid sentence. "No Ali, I don't." I laughed as she gave me a pouty face. "If you end up going out and fall hopelessly in love with each other, I will be right here to say I told you so." Ali joked to me.

I was just about to reply when the teacher, Mrs Mathers, walked into the classroom to begin our first lesson of the day. English. One of my favourites. "Ok class, please open your textbooks to page 50 and read through it. Then you can answer the 8 questions at the bottom of the page." she told us. I grabbed my textbook and began read the page. After reading the required page, I started the 8 very long questions which would probably take me all lesson to complete.

The bell rang signalling the end of class and I quickly packed my things so I could get to my locker as quick as possible. I picked my books up off my desk and walked out of the classroom with Ali close behind. "Thanks for waiting for me Elise." Ali said quite sarcastically. I just shrugged smirking at her which caused her to scowl at me.

We arrived at our lockers and began to put our books away, Ali quite a lot faster than me because I tend to take my time.

"Sorry Elise but would you mind if I steal my girlfriend away from you for a moment?" Dylan asked walking up behind me, making me jump. "Uh... yeah, sure." I replied, even though Ali knew I didn't like being left alone. "Thanks a bunch El." Dylan smiled. Ali looked at me sympathetically as she and Dylan walked off to go somewhere and I was just standing lonely at my locker.

I finished putting all of my things away, locked my locker and leaned aganst it, an expressionless look on my face. Suck it up Elise, this isn't the first time Ali has had to leave you on your own because of Dylan. I thought to myself. I was snapped out of my thoughts as I looked up and saw Tyler looking over at me with a sympathetic look on his face.

I smiled over at him slightly to show that I was ok but he seemed to realise that I wasn't alright because he started walking towards me. "Hey, are you alright... umm??" he started. "Elise." I finished and laughed slightly. "And yeah, I'm alright, my friend just left me because her boyfriend wanted to talk to her. I'm not usually one that likes to be alone." I replied looking down at my feet.

"Well, if you want to, I still need to figure out where everything is so would you like to, maybe, give me a little tour?" Tyler smirked. "And, you wouldn't be alone anymore." he added shrugging. "Why not, I have nothing else to do." I replied smiling back at him. His eyes lit up like a little kid on christmas morning.

"Where to first my beautiful tour guide?" Tyler asked, smiling at me. I could tell that my cheeks were going red. "First, where haven't you seen?" I asked, stiffling a laugh as we began to walk down the hallway.

Ali's P.O.V

I feel so bad for ditching Elise but I knew I had to, it was to do with the pack. Dylan and I reached a quieter part of the school where the rest of the pack were waiting for us. Aubree-May, Charlotte, Melissa, Steph, Liam, Mate, Caleb, Josh and Brent to be exact.

"Hey guys, what's with the urgent meeting?" I asked curiously. "We think that Elise is going to shift soon and since you're her best friend we need you to keep an eye on her." Brent explained. Brent is our Alpha but he wasn't the pushy demanding kind which was a plus.

"Sure thing Brent but what about this new Tyler guy, he has his eyes on Elise." I asked. "That's the other thing I wanted to talk to all of you about, his scent isn't normal and I have a feeling that he's one of our kind but if Elise is his mate that's something else we'll have to figure out, but we'll do that when the time comes." Brent explained to all of us.

The looks on everyone's faces were priceless. Some were shocked, others excited, and the rest were just unreadable expressions. I held in a laugh as Aubree-May and Charlotte held themselves quite closely to Liam and Mate, their mates. Melissa, Steph, Caleb and Josh are still unmated but I doubt it will be like that for long.

"So... is the meeting over because i need to see how Elise is going since she doesn't really like being left alone." I asked. "Yeah, you can go Ali. I need to talk to the rest of the pack about a few more things but I'll catch you up later." he replied. "Thanks a bunch Brent!" I exclaimed as I had already started running off to find Elise.

I walked back to Elise's locker and saw that she wasn't there. Where did that little chicka head off to? I thought to myself curiously. I continued walking around for about 10 minutes when I saw Elise and Tyler walking down the hallway laughing and smiling at each other. I smirked. I knew something was going to happen between them, but that was QUICK! I laughed quietly and creeped up behind Elise.

Elise's P.O.V

Tyler and I were casually walking through the hallways, me pointing out classrooms and things while he cracked lame and cheesy jokes causing me to loose my concentration. "Ok ok, just one more joke??" he pleaded. I laughed and nodded. "Alright, what did the ghost say to the wall?" he asked, trying not to laugh already. "I don't know, what did the ghost say to the wall?" I asked, holding in a laugh myself. "Hey, just passing through." he answered making me burst into laughter at the lameness of the joke.

"Making you laugh is one of the easiest things in the world." Tyler laughed putting his arm over my shoulder. I just shrugged giggling again.

"RAHHHHHH" an unknown voice screamed, grabbing me and making me jump. I turned around and saw Ali laughing at me. "It's not funny Ali!" I whined. She just kept laughing and I grabbed her around the neck and messed up her hair with my other hand. "NOOO!! Not my hair!" she squealed.

Tyler was just watching us mess around with a smirk on his face. "What are you smirking at tough guy??" Ali joked putting her hands on her hips as I released her from my grasp. "Oh... nothing." he joked.

The three of us continued to walk down the hallway chatting about the most random things, cracking more lame jokes and all out bonding with each other.

Suddenly, the bell went signalling the end of recess and time to go to our next class. "What class do you guys have next?" Ali asked Tyler and I. "Well, I have Maths with Mr Kellerman." I replied. "I have the same maths class!" Tyler exclaimed. "Well, this sucks because I have maths but with Ms Wilkinson." Ali added, frowning.

"I'll see you later though Bubbles!!" I giggled as she gave me a hug. "Well, we should probably head to class before Mr K gets mad at us, oh and Tyler, he has a bit of a short fuse so it's a bad idea to annoy him especially on your first day." I stated.

"I will definately take that into consideration, thanks Elise." he replied smirking. Ali shot me a wink which made me roll my eyes.

"See you later Ali!" I exclaimed as Tyler and I turned around to head to class. "See ya El!!" she yelled back.

We arrived at the door of the classroom but we stopped by a few of the people that Ali had told me about and to be completely honest...

I was scared!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment, Vote, Share and Follow as usual

Mwah xx

- Lauren