I Win

Your POV

"Carl, slow down!" I whisper yelled. Me and Carl were going N on a run because we don't get along very well so Rick was making us go on a run to try and get along. So far things weren't going to well. Carl was a few yards in front of me walking quickly angrily.

I can't blame him, I don't like him either.

"Maybe you should walk faster." He replied with a bitchy tone. "Excuse me." I said catching up to him. He stopped to look at me. "I don't know who you think your talking." I stated getting in his face. "I think I'm talking to a weak bitch that really needs to go die." He spat.

That actually stung a little but even though he told me to go die doesn't mean I'm gonna actually try to kill myself or go running back to Alexandria crying.

I pushed him as hard as I could making him fall on his ass. I started to turn around when a pair or hands grabbed my ankle and pulled me down. He crawled on top of me punching me two times before I flipped us over to were I was on top. I grabbed him by his shirt and lifted his back off the ground some slamming him back down. I spit in his face getting up off of him.

"I win." I said starting to walk off. Carl took both his legs and tripped me making my fall on my face giving me a cut eyebrow and a blooding nose.

"No...I win."

/////
Hola readers! I hope you liked this imagine you guys can leave requests now if you'd like. Remember to vote!

-Mel