Prom Dresses (Prodigy)

You and your friends decide your gonna go to the mall to do some shopping for prom dresses even though you dont have a date. Your friends all were trying on dresses while you just sat down and told them how they looked and helped them look for dresses. After they found dresses they felt bad and said they need to get a nice dress for you. They give you a really nice dress to put on but you had doubts because you didnt think it would look good on you. You dont really think you have a nice figure but you do, a figure thats better than all your friends and you dont even know. You put on the dress and you were a little hesitant to come out at first but then your friends urged you to come out and show them. You stepped out of the dressing room and everybody saw you and said "Wow". The store you were in had see through windows so people outside could see you. Prodigy was right outside and when he saw you he was just staring with his mouth open. He then walks in the store.

Prodigy: Wow, you look really nice

(You then blush)

You: Thanks

Prodigy: That guy carrying you to prom is really lucky

You: Yeah, if there was a guy carrying you to prom

Prodigy: Your free? Nobody is taking you to prom?

You: Nope

Prodigy: So how about I take you to the prom?

You: Really!?!??!?!?!Sure!!

Prodigy: Great, so can I get your number

You: Yeah
(You then exchange numbers)

Prodigy: So I'll call you

You: Okay

Prodigy: Bye

You: Bye
( He leaves)

You: What the eck just happened

Your Friend: OMG I cant believe Prodigy from mindless behavior asked you out to prom

You: Me either!

( You all then scream)