Chapter two

Violet is alseep in her room but she have nightmare.
In VViolet's nightmare
Prince Phill was take a baby for someone but VIolet fell something and the women said. Please don't take baby she have not do this only be the daughter of my true love and King daughter. Please don't. "
End of the Nightmare.
Violet scream and woke the whole castle to . Ben run his daughter room and " Sweetie was nightmare. " "Daddy was a nightmare because prince Phill was in and woman to and the baby the prince was hold she said don't her away for her and the was a princess. " Violet said to her dad. Almost time Ben and Violet get to go the airport. Ben leave his daughter to get challenge to her closet.
Violet outfits

VIolet when down stairs to meet her dad and left

VIolet when down stairs to meet her dad and left . At airport VIolet was thinking about the women and she look like the women both their have purple hair.
At Aurdon City, Aurdon Castle
Everyone was get read for King Ben and Princess Violet go home afert 12 years now but one a person not happy was Mia because was jealous of Violet whole life . Violet have everything she want and now everyone is happy for princess came home. Mia look out her window to see limo was here . She and friend have plan make Violet life bad but Rose and Lily not want be mad to violet.
This Mia outfits

Ben and VIolet was in limo and Ben get out the limo and help his daughter out the limo

Ben and VIolet was in limo and Ben get out the limo and help his daughter out the limo .Violet ran to hug her grandparents. Mia and her friends get outside to the beautiful Violet .Mia ran to hugs Ben and said " Dad I missed you so much. Hey Violet. "