!¡tough times¡!

<Ally's POV>
This was my last week of school, and I had to make it memorable. Recently my best friend and I had been fighting over a boy she was really depressed about. The three of us were kind of in a love triangle and it was SUPER confusing. We both liked Hunter a LOT. Who wouldn't? His blonde hair, blue eyes, he's tall, handsome and amazing. But he was a player and we both knew that. Even still, she decided to date him 4 times... how stupid can you be!? Right!?!! She swears it's a "first love thing and she'll never get over him no matter what he does to he" but I know she will.... So after their 3rd time dating, I finally got my chance. Hunter and I were finally dating! But how am I going to tell Alyssa? She's going to be heartbroken...

<<3 Days Later>>
Hunter and I have been dating for three days. Today our school has a field trip to a peak and honestly, I'm not too excited. Alyssa & I haven't talked in a while and she's going to be mad when she finds out what happened today, HUNTER AND I KISSED! While walking back to the busses, he leaned in slowly. The way we kissed was like the way I fell in love with him, slowly and then all at once. When it was over, I couldn't believe it. Alyssa was going to kill me. Or herself....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<Author's Note>
Hey Guys!
It's Alyssa💋
I'm back again with the stupidity😛
I AM NOW A SLAYYQUEENNNN😍😂
But....
Cliffhanger😉
This is an actual story between my BESTEST friend and I, the only thing different is the boy is Hunter instead of the actual boy. This is literally what went on in my life for the past year, we got in SO MANY fights over this boy and the whole time he was playing me, and then he played her too. The last time we dated, I broke up with him on the way to lunch, and he grabbed my other best friend's (not anymoreee, bye hoe✌🏼️😊) ass when she got off the bus and then started texting Ally when he got home. He is a player. Anyways, if you're reading this Ally, I just want you to know how much you mean to me and we aren't ever gonna stop being friends because I need my DRAMA MAMMA❤️😂. Guys she is literally the best and most loyal friend I have ever had! ILYSM BOO FACE😛💗 y'all should go follow herrr 😉 duhitzally !!!
Already started P2!
LOVE YOU BABES❤️