... Or Live As Villain (Andrew)

The smoke leaves my body and I feel like I can't control anything. I see my body from the outside looking back at it. I walk forward. I reach out and almost touch my body. A blade flies towards me. I shoot one out and block it. I look in the red eyes of my attacker. It's me. Or, me controlled by John. I push him back and he smiles.

"Why do you reject me?" He says.

"Why would I let you in?" I ask in return.

"You did. To save them." He says. "You let me in you as a sacrifice. You fought back very well, but you never won."

"I was able to save many people while you were suppressed. I'll count that." I say.

"You win a battle. I'm winning the war." He says. Holding out his hands. I grip my blade tightly. I cover my arm in metal.

"I don't think so." I say. I shoot out another and swing at him. He blocks and holds my blades in place. He laughs at me.

"You can't stop this!" He screams at me. I pull my blades away and kick him. I look at the now floating body we are a part of.

"Not unless I die." I say. I smile and look at John. He has a face of terror on him.

I charge the body. He tackled me to the ground. I kick him off, but he keeps a hold of my shirt and throws me to the shield he had created. It cracks. Lights shines through. He looks to be mad that it cracked. I elbow it and let more shine through at him. My body fades from him and leaves John covered in black smoke. It leaks from his eyes mouth and ears. He shoots the smoke forward and covers the hole.

"You can't stop me!" He yells in a deep, demonic voice.

"I have before!" I yell back.

I swing my blades at him, crashing against his own. We clash and the rest of the shield continues to break apart. I jump and kick him back, making me fall to the ground. I run to the shield and stab my blade into it. It rips apart like paper. The light shines on John and he scream out. I run at him and stab my blade into his chest. He screams out and pull it out. He throws them down.

"This is their end Andrew!" He screams.

"No, it's ours." I say.

I punch the wall and a large, bright, hole appears and pushes John back. I run to my body and extend a blade. I reach my body and hold the blade over the floating myself. All noises leave my ears. Only a ring. I stab my body.

The room fills with light and I stand in front of everyone I once fought with. Now they want me dead. Who wouldn't. I look at my feet and see the smoke fill the room and a gun on the ground. I pick up the gun. I look at Grant. He placed his hand on the shield, tears rushing down his face. He holds his loves hand. I had that once. I place the gun to my head. He starts to pound. Tears start to rush from my eyes.

"Thank you." I say. Then, I pull the trigger.

Everything is dark, until I open my eyes. I wake in a bed, shirtless and the smell of bacon and pancakes wafting around me. I sit on the bed, then rise to my feet. I walk from the bed room and make my waty to the kitchen. For some reason I know the apartment. I get to the kitchen nd I see Rachel, my fiance, cooking.

"Well, good morning." She says. I'm speachless. I lost her. She looks to me. "What's wrong?" She ask.

"You're here." I say. I watched her die in my arms.

"Of course I am. We've been married for three years." She says. I hear footsteps behind me. A smile grows on her face. "Here they come." She says.

Two kids, no older than eight come running to us. I kneel down. They grab me and I hug them back. I can't remember their names. I hold on to them tightly for reasons I am unsure of.

"Ok, Cameron. George. Go wash up for breakfast." Rachel says.

Tears rush from my eyes. Cameron and George. That's why I held so tightly. I look at Rachel and smile. I'm smiling. I havn't been truly happy for a while. All the pain and suffering I've been through. I thought I would never be happy. But I am here. A place I can be happy. With the love of my life. In peace. Forever.