♡ EPISODE 2 ♡

A/N : So, this chapter won't be based on the viewers POV. Yay!

Your POV

I woke up facing Jimin's wonderful no make-up face. After realising that this wasn't a dream and that it's reality and that I'm being filmed, I quickly jumped out of the bed trying not to make any sound. I covered my mouth with my hand, went to the toilet to freshen up and then to the kitchen.

The staff had already filled the fridge with food so there wasn't any need to do grocery shopping. "What should I cook?" I muttered to myself as I tied my hair up. I took out tomatoes, spinach, eggs, ham, cheese, milk, salt, pepper, and flour. I decided to make an omelette and pancakes.

As I waited for the last batch of pancakes to cook, I hummed to House of Cards. I jolted as I felt arms wrap around my waist. I faced my right to see Jimin's chin on my shoulder and his face right in front of mine. We were only inches away.

Jimin's POV

I woke up to the smell of food and saw that Y/N wasn't beside me. I washed my face, brushed my teeth and then put on my glasses. I quietly walked down the stairs. I went up to Y/N and back hugged her. "Good morning, oppa." She said as I let go of her. "Give me a kiss." I don't even know why I said that but it just came out of my mouth.

"Why should I?" She questioned as she set the table. "Because you're my wife." I replied in a serious tone. She came closer to my cheek as I closed my eyes. "Eat first." She whispered into my ear and then giggled. "Ya!" I whined and sat down with a pout. I heard a flash just when I picked up the fork. I looked up to see that Y/N had taken a picture of me.

She giggled. "Oppa, you look cute here." I stared at the picture for awhile until I realised I looked like shit. I tried grabbing her phone but she pulled it away before I could. "You are not deleting this precious memory of mine." She said and I huffed. "How about we meet Bangtan today?" I asked. "Why not? I don't think we have anything to do anyways." She answered as she took a bite of the pancakes.

We finished our breakfast and had already showered. I wore a black shirt along with white jeans and paired it with a pair of red converse and snapback. Y/N wore a grey sweater, a pink knee-length skirt, brown ankle boots, and braided her hair into a French braid. I started staring at her thinking how a person can be this beautiful.

"Stop staring and close that mouth of yours." She put a finger on my chin and lifted it making my lips come in contact again. She chuckled and pulled me up from the bed. "Kaja!" She exclaimed cutely and dragged me down the stairs and to the car.