Chapter 8

As Plagg and Tikki see each other, Adrien nudges him and whispers "Do it!" Plagg hesitates for a moment before going over to Tikki.

     "Hi" Plagg says, beginning to blush. "So, you're Tikki?" "Ya, and, you're Plagg?" Tikki replies shyly. "Ya" He says, blushing a little more. They stand in an awkward silence for a few minutes, not knowing what to say.

     "I-" Plagg begins to say, as he is cut off by Alya and Nino coming into the hallway. "Tikki!" "Plagg!" Marinette and Adrien say simultaneously as their kwamis hide in their bag and jacket.

     ~ Adrien's POV ~

     "There you are girl! We were worried about you!" Alya says, giving Marinette a hug. "Dude we were worried!" says Nino as he fist bumps Adrien. "Ya, we're ok." Says Marinette, reassuring them.

     Marinette and Adrien exchange a glance and nod. Alya looks at Nino confused, just to get the same look back from him. "Is there something you're not telling us?" Alya says crossing her arms, looking at them both.

     Adrien looks at Marinette as she nods to him. "Guys, follow me." He says beginning to walk down the hall, Marinette following. Alya and Nino exchange a glance before following them.

     Let's hope this turns out ok.