2

I finished my shift. And dressed quickly wanting to get home as soon as possible.

I want to text him already!

As he walked into his small apartment. He felt so anxious about texting the other . He put his things down and made his way onto his bed taking out the small piece of paper from his pocket. He began typing in the number making sure he copied it correctly on his phone.

Jimin: Heyyy ( ' ▽ ' )ノ

?: Who is this?

Jimin: Well my name's Jimin. I work at Creamy Cafe.

?: Creamy Cafe??? Never heard of it

Jimin: What?! You've never heard of it?! But you go there like everyday!!

?: Well Jimin. I think you may have the wrong number. Who are you even looking for?

A sudden thought came through my head.
"FUCK! I DON'T EVEN KNOW HIS NAME!"

Jimin: Well you see I don't really know his name. But he's tall and looks buff and has brown hair with strong facial features.

?: Ah so a guy.

Jimin: What do you mean 'Ah so a guy' are you like homophobic?(〇_o)

?: No

Jimin: Ah okay (^▽^)

?: Well Mr. Jimin I have to go. Have fun finding the person you're looking for. Bye ( ' ▽ ' )ノ

Jimin: Bye

Jimin put his phone done in disappointment. He must have wrote his number wrong.

"AISH!! WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO DO?!?! I HAVE MY DAY OFF TOMORROW SO I CAN'T SEE HIM! STUPID JIMIN! HOW CAN YOU NOT EVEN COPY A NUMBER CORRECTLY?!"

He felt exhausted after hours of trying to remember the correct number and fell into his deep slumber.