2

Y/n
«------------------------------------------------------»

I walk outside and I see the Eiffel Tower.

It looks like the one from my favorite show. I look around the streets and my mouth drops open.

"Oh my god! I'm in my favorite show! My wish came true!" I jump up and down.

"Um, are you okay?" I hear a girl ask.

I look up to see a girl with glasses and orange hair. I recognize her immediately, Sabrina, Chloe's best friend.

"Ugh, Sabrina don't talk to her she's a weird freak!" Chloe says.

"Come on Chloe, she's new!" Sabrina says.

"If you wanna talk to her then talk to her just don't expect me to be friends with you anymore." Chloe says walking away.

Sabrina looks at me then at the floor.

"Sorry new girl" is all she says before walking away.

«Time Skip»

I continue to walk down the streets of Paris. I see an old man and he is on the floor. I quickly walk over to him and I help him up.

"Are you okay?" I asked him. He just nods and walks away.

There was something familiar about him but I can't quite figure out what it was. Maybe when I got transported here, my memory got a little messed up.

I make my way back home and I smell food. I walked to the kitchen and I see my mom there.

"Hey mom!" I say as I hug her.

My mom looks exactly as she would in the non Miraculous world, just animated now.

"Hey y/n, how was your day today?" She asked me as she sets down my food on the table.

"It was good, how was yours?" I asked her.

"It was good." she says.

I finish eating and me and my mom go upstairs. I walk to my room and she walks to hers. We have a bunch of extra rooms. My mom has hers, I have mine, then there is a recording studio, and then a gym room.

My house also has 2 bathrooms.

I hear the doorbell ring and I walk downstairs to answer it. I opened the door to see Adrien.

A smile spreads across my face.

"Hi" he says.

"H-hey" I stutter. "I'm Y/n"

"Adrien."

We both sit there staring at each other for a few seconds before Adrien breaks the silence.

"Oh um...I brought you some cookies. My dad noticed that we had new neighbors and told me to come over and introduce myself."

"Thank you for the cookies, would you like to come in?" I ask as I step to the side and open the door wider so Adrien could enter my house.

He walks inside and I close and lock the door.