chapter 1

Sombra's pov.

"I have been hiding here ever since I faked my death I have been watchong over those pathetic ponies espeicialy twilight" sombra said to him self.
"She would make a great shadow queen " yes now I'm sure she will be the one " sombra started to laugh evily.....

3rd person

Twilight was walking down the path to the train station she was planning a suprise visit to her faverite sister-in-law princess cadance .

Magical time skip brought to you by the secret pencils of school

Twilight had finally arrived at the crystal empire as she was walking away from the train station when she thought she saw something but she shrugged it off quickly.

Sombra's pov.

Ok so I'll go over the plan once more nothing can go wrong....
So I will go to the crystal empire Twilight should have just arrived there I will sneak up on her,knock her out and then dramatickly dissapear with twilight back to my underground cave.

3rd person

Twilight had just arrived at the castle she was carefully ajusting her mane when she felt somthing curling around her it only took a few seconeds untill it had fully engulfed her and everything went balck she had been sent into a sleep full of nightmares and shadows..

And another boring time skip (sorry :) )

Somra's pov.

Screaming could be heard from the room I trapped my future queen in. She had been screaming ever since they got
Back. When it suddenly stopped "good she's awake"somra said as he tellaporteted to twilights cage.

Thank you for reading i will try to update as soon as possible
Byyyeee