Dream it , Believe it , its a Temptation of Love

(on ur diary)

that girl who standing beside him ,she's so beautiful and so perfect,look at her brunette with blue eyes looking like a model,i wish i could be like her ,wish i could be everywhere greyson at,well thats just a dream tho.

(sigh)

"hey (yn) what u doing there? we gonna have a math test"

"okay im going"

(u running)

............................................

"what are u doing? u seeing greyson again?"

"yeah i am"

"god (yn) told u he's single,those girls are his friends only,u know how popular he is "

"and that is the reason ill never be with him or even know each other,if he know me im so die!"

"die? that gonna be great (yn)"

"nah,it wont, first ,look,he's popular and im not second alot of girls wanted to be with him third i will never be with him fourth we'll never spoke to each  other"

"scr*w that (yn) what if he kno...."

(greyson walking infront of u and ur friend)

(ur friend poking u)

"guys u wanna go to cafetaria?" greyson says

"yeah lets go"

(greyson and his friends gone)

"and lets get out of here" u says

"u wanna go to cafetarian (yn)?"

"what the... no im not going thanks"

(u walked away)

"(yn) but dont u see hi...m?

"idc ,there's no chances for me,im out"

"okay but wait me,im going with u(yn)"

........................................................................................

(u throw away ur bag and ur body to ur bed *sigh* )

why is he so freaking handsome!!!! gaah what am i suppose to do to make him mine?! god.

(taking off ur diary from ur bag)

just met him at the hallway obviously with his friends too,and that perfect girl too,i was there with my bestfriend katy and she just made me embrassed with her poked me in front of him, i was happy but mad too ,i was there and he was there too but what? he not even say hi to me or looking at me,am i that invincible for him? why would i live in this situation,not being a popular girl or even be greyson friends aaargghhh greyson i hate u wwhy would u ruin my mind with all ur awesomeness? hate u sooo damn much !

..................................................................................................