The First Meeting

I jump up and remove my finger from my webcam.
"Holy crap! Is this real?!? Am I dreaming?!?"
I hear Daz let out a lighthearted laugh.
"No, I'm just a hologram." 
"Oh my goodness, Daz! Congratulations on 1 million subscribers! I can't believe how much our community has grown."
I glance at the upper left corner of the screen to be greeted by Daz's vivacious grin.
"Why thank you! Couldn't have done it without the dazzler's support."
I can't control my smile anymore, I want to hide out of embarrassment yet I want to be enthralled in this moment. I look down for a moment then back into the camera.
"God, you're fucking adorable. You know that?" I giggle and look away from my computer then back.
"Why thank you kind sir. You're not so bad yourself."
What am I doing. Oh god, why didn't I record this?!? So many thoughts are running through my head at once, I can't do anything aside from acting on impulse.
"What's your name sweetheart?"
"I'm Liz"
"How old are you Liz?"
"Just turned 21 in February."
"Woo! I remember when I was 21... God I'm old."
"Eh, I've dated older."
"What?!? You've got to be kidding me Liz." "Nope, I'm completely serious. What can I say, I've got a thing for older men."
"Can't blame you when there's men who look this fabulous."
Daz makes a few poses and I start cracking up. "I really don't want to stop talking to you, but you should meet more dazzlers."
"You're leaving me so soon? I hit a million and that's it?"
"Better get that autoblow."
I get no immediate reaction from my comment. That is, until I looked at Daz with an insanely serious "done" face.
"Right when I was going to ask where I could contact you too."
I'm suddenly concerned, was he serious? Did I just ruin a chance to speak to him more? No way, Daz isn't like that.
"What's up with the down face? I was just kidding. Now, where can I contact you?"
I didn't realize it but my face said it all. With one look you could tell what I was thinking.
"I knew you were, just the slight chance you weren't was a bit "What?". Is Twitter alright with you?"
I told him my Twitter and I received a follow notification shortly afterwards.
"I'll DM you soon love, get some rest."
Why couldn't this last forever...