Ice start

Its a cool morning in California, just love when its cool. The colder it is the more better it is well for me. I look out of the window of my penthouse how the traffic go on the people and say to myself," Why is everyone in such a rush" shaking my head. I have be living here just a couple of months and still feel homesick but can will I return. I can go back but the pain will be to much to handle, the pain I chase how can I, a tear run down my cheek I whap it away. I went to go get ready for my day, my phone went off I answered it, was my assistant he wants to know if I am ready I answered the text,' I getting to it, its still early in the morning, so hold you panties'. Put my phone down and got into the shower, I get my grove on with Meghan Trainor song Me too. Singing along and of course dancing to it. I got out of the shower, went to my walk in closet I pick out a black shinny jean, black leather jacket and a white lose top and black short boots.

 I got out of the shower, went to my walk in closet I pick out a black shinny jean, black leather jacket and a white lose top and black short boots

Done my base light and my eyes dark. I looked at the mirrow I see a girl with light skin tone, white snow hair, light dark green eyes, curse on her body everything right as they want her to look like and think to myself' Can't believe that me'. I go to get something to eat in the refrigerate and see last night dinner. I take the takeaway out and put it in a plate, place it in the microwave and make myself some cup-of-joe or in others word cappuccino in my Delonghi and top it with whipped cream.