Intro [1]

Hello, again my lovely's thank you for taking the time to see this collection of unique and amazing stories, and now let us begin.....

1] you can write the story as long as you want, but it has to be at least 100 words and no loooonger than 2-3 chapters.

2] you can write you're name or send it as anonymous, your choose, or you can write you're account name.

3]PLEASE! DO NOT AT ANY REASON SEND A STORY THAT IS TOO SEXUAL. I WILL NOT PUBLISH IT!!!! THANK YOU

4] You're story can be funny, romantic, scary, cute, or anything {EXCEPT SEXUAL} and you can use curse words, I'll allow that, at the very least.

5] Check for grammar, spelling errors, or punctuation.

6] DO NOT write in you're story personal info, such as address, phone number(s), peoples name's that do not want to be distributed, etc....You get the point. If you do, than it is at you're own risk, I HAVE WARNED YOU!

7] Enjoy writing and have fun reading this book.

8] And lastly please read this book every second this book gets updated which is when I get a new story or when I have some free time in my hands.

Thank You, for reading this book and hope you enjoy it.

[For the first story I'll write something that has happened in my life. ENJOY]

BTW it is in the next chapter....

SEE YOU 'TIL THEN!!!!!