Prologue

Thoughts are: 'example'
Important info like time skips or povs are: example
Talking is normal shit: "example."

Purple guy pov

"Now now at least you guys aren't children.... I've morphed you all into HUMANOIDS! You all look wonderful...." I cheered smirking at their faces. Well it wasn't painful and none of them care about life taught to think that at night humans are a nuisance and are to be killed...

But like everything I've made... I somewhat feel bad for these for unfortunate souls... Na! Like I'd give a shit! They are indeed alive yes... Both inside and out creations I'm truly proud of... They can think, speak, interact more, feel, love, and therefore be better with the kids witch means I don't gotta deal with the brats!

And more money! The parents are gonna love taking their kids here. Fred is truly going to be happy with me this time. But some of them seem too be dysfunctional.... Hmmm because Foxy is supposed to love Mangle, Chicka is supposed to love Bonnie, Freddy isn't supposed to love any of the crew but oh well they know how too act on stage...

Narrator pov

"Hello! And welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Family Diner! I'm the owner Fred and this is Freddy!" Fred said passing the mic to the eared teen.

"Why hello, boys and girls its oh so very nice to meet you all!" He cheered happily into the microphone. "Ar u weal?!" One of the children asked, Freddy's face lit up. "Well..." He said setting down the mic and touching his ear mic to turn it on. He walked off stage and around to the cute little girl. "Do I look real to you sweet little girly?" He said picking her up and twirling her around. "Wow..." She giggled. He set the girl down, walking around the room.

"But everyone! We can't have our show without my friends!" Saying this the crowd cheered. "Bonnie!!!" He paused placing a hand as a cup on his ear to hear better. "Chicka!!!" Bonnie popped out from around the corner. "Hey guys! Its your bunny buddie Bonnie!" He said smiling and waving. Then Chicka walked out of the kitchen holding a pizza. "Hey guys! I'm Chicka Lets eat! Check what's on the menu guys! Pizza!!!" She said setting down the pizza. "Well we can't eat pizza all the time Chicka, we've got a show to do!" They all walked on stage.

Freddy switched to the mic, Bonnie plugged in his guitar, Chicka got all warmed up and after "1,2,1,2,3,4!" They began to play.

Foxy pov

I listened to the music and watched them play. At least they don't have to do the same thing over and over again. We get to write our own songs. Bonnie wrote the best songs. Pirates cove doesn't open up until after the show. Mangle (she isn't actually mangled anymore cause she ain't a robot) was in the tiny back stage of her cove and I was in mine.

The song ended so they took a break. "Hey guys!!! We're missing two very special friends of ours... Foxy and Mangle!" We all decided to stick with the name one child called the mangled robot. After Chicka yelled this me and Mangle drew back our curtains holding up our hooks we said in sync. "YAAAAR!! ME MATIES!!! WELCOME TO PIRATES COVE!!"

We went through with our act on finding buried treasure and then afterward we got to roam around just like the others. We all sang happy birthday to the little girl from before, we sung a few more songs, We danced around with the children and had lots of Laugh's. We all love children so much! We all love the diner so much.

We stay up all night. People think we go to sleep but really we take naps like cats. (but not quite as much) We can sleep, but we don't usually need too because we sleep through most of the weekend..

666 words!!!!