Story 2

Authours note: Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in a while, i'm just really lazy, but anyways I hope you enjoy this story!!
______________________________________________

"Sebastian! I'm Hungry! Where is my cake!" Ciel said, sounding more agrrivated, as the demon was late with his food. "Bloody hell, what is taking that demon so damn long?!" At that moment Sebastian walked through the doors. "Sorry My lord, there were some... Complications... And by that I mean Bard lit the kitchen on fire." Ciel had an aggrivated look on his face. "Well its about bloody time! And since you were late with my cake, you are not allowed to kiss me for a week!" Sebastian Grew a look of shock on his face. "But, My lord, doesnt that seem a little drastic?"

"Psh, drastic my ass! You shouldn't have taken so long with my cake!" Sebastian, not being allowed to argue with his master, shook his head in agreement and continued pouring Ciels tea. "Here is your Earl Grey tea, My lord."

Through out the next few days Sebastian was becoming desperate for the taste of his young masters mouth.

*After the week was over*

"Sebastian, its almost dinner time, where is my damn food?!"

"I'm afraid you won't be having the usual dinner tonight."

"What in the bloody hell are you talking about you demon?!"

"Oh you don't remember?" Sebastian starts giving Ciel his devilish smirk. "You punished me for a week. And now that week is over."

"Oh for bloody sakes just get it over with."

Sebastian leaned in, passionately kissing Ciel making up for the entire week he was not allowed to kiss his young master. Making Ciel stiff down there.

"Shall we take this to the bedroom?"...

I hope you guys enjoyed this story! I'll try to update more often!