Chapter 5

Louis' POV

The room was a complete mess and my eyes landed on Niall, snuggled into Liam looking completely broken.

"I'll just be downstairs" Liam got up and walked out. I sat down next to Niall and took a deep breath, looking into his worried eyes, moving my gaze around the trashed room.

"What happened in here?" He looked down to his lap and looked disappointed. "Baby what happened?" I took his hand in mine cautiously and rubbed the back of his hand with my thumb. "I know I'm in the wrong. I know you were worried. I should've told you. I'm so sorry baby. I know I should tell you where I've been but I need you to trust me. I love YOU. I promised them not to tell anyone. You know I can't break promises baby". He let out a sob.

"You broke your promise to me". He removed his hand from mine and looked up to me with glassy eyes. I held back the tears and took his face in my hands.

"I know. I know Niall. I'm so sorry. But that was years ago. I've learnt from that mistake".

"We're supposed to tell each other everything".

"I know. I'm sorry Niall but it's not my place to tell people. I just need you to trust me. Please Ni, please trust me".

"How can I trust you when you just go behind my back? Keep disappearing? Get home so late?"

"I'm sorry Niall. I'm so sorry. I promise I'll stop. I won't go behind your back. I won't just disappear anymore and I promise I'll try to get home before dinner. I love you Niall. Please just trust me". He pulled back from my hold.

"Lou..." I let the tears drop as I watched him slip from my fingers.

"Oh god Niall. Please". My voice cracked. "Please baby please trust me. Don't let me go please. I love you Niall. You're my world. I can't live without you please don't-"

"Lou, please stop". I got on my knees in front of him.

"Niall. Please don't do this. Please trust me. I would never betray you. You know that".

"I don't know anything anymore".

"Niall please" I pleaded. "I'm on my knees here! I feel terrible about what I did last night! I'm so so sorry baby! Please don't let me go! Don't give up on me! Don't leave me!" He frowned and took my face in his hands.

"What makes you think I'm leaving?" I frowned at him and he stood up, pulling me up with him. "You don't understand". He smiled slightly to himself. "I just went absolutely crazy because I thought you found someone else. Someone that was better than me. I didn't need you to plead on your knees-".

"I don't understand".

"I love you Louis. I fucking love you! Why would you ever think I would leave you? Lou, I'm struggling to trust you. But you don't understand how exhausted and lonely I am! I miss you! I miss you so fucking much! I miss our cuddling, our sweet kisses, our hot make out sessions, the sex, Lou. I miss you".

"Niall, I didn't realise-"

"I just want you back Lou. I need my Lou back". I pulled him in, crashing his chest against mine as I sobbed on his shoulder. Both our bodies shook against one another.

"I miss you too Nialler. I'm so sorry". I pulled him to the bed, lying down and pulling him to lie on my chest, soothingly running my fingers through his hair.

"Am I asleep am I awake or somewhere in between
I cant believe that you are here and lying next to me
Or did I dream that we were perfectly entwined?
Like branches on a tree, or twigs caught on a vine

Like all those days and weeks and months I tried to steal a kiss
And all those sleepless nights and daydreams where I pictured this
Im just the underdog who finally got the boy
And I am not ashamed to tell it to the world!"

I softly sang against his hair, his tears slowing down.

"Truly, madly, deeply I am
Foolishly, completely falling
And somehow you kicked all my walls in
So baby say youll always keep me
Truly, madly, crazy, deeply in love with you
In love with you

Should I put coffee and granola on a tray in bed
And wake you up with all the words that I still havent said
And tender touches just to show you how I feel
Or should I act so cool, like it was no big deal

Wish I could freeze this moment in a frame and stay like this
or put this day back on replay and keep reliving it
Cause heres the tragic truth, if you dont feel the same
My heart would fall apart if someone said your name"

He held onto me tightly as if I would completely disappear if he let go.

"Truly, madly, deeply I am
Foolishly, completely falling
And somehow you kicked all my walls in
So baby say youll always keep me
Truly, madly, crazy, deeply in love with you

I hope Im not a casualty
I hope you wont get up and leave
Might not mean that much to you
But to me it's everything
Everything "

His breathing slowed and deepened, indicating he had fallen asleep.

"I love you". I whispered, kissing his hair and carefully moving from his grasp.

"Papa! Papa what wrong with dada!? Dada scary!" Max ran up to me and jumped in my arms. I looked to Liam.

"He's okay now. He's okay. He's sleeping now so we need to stay quiet".

"Did you work everything out?" I nodded.

"Thanks for everything Liam. You can go home now if you like, I've got this". He nodded and said goodbye to the boys, leaving us alone in peace and quiet. "Daniel, what do you want for dinner?"

"Whatever. I don't give a shit".

"Watch your language!"

"Why should I!? You put on a pretty great show last night! Yeah well done I'm so proud!"

"Daniel stop".

"I should why? You don't deserve my respect!"

"Daniel please stop".

"You're NEVER home! I don't even see you anymore! And then I'm woken up at two in the morning to my little brothers crying, scared and terrified, you yelling at dad about nothing! He didn't do anything wrong! It's you who is in the wrong! You're the reason my dad was crying himself to sleep! You're the reason he went absolutely crazy and locked himself in your room! So don't tell me to stop!"

"I know". My voice cracked. "I know Daniel. I'm sorry. I'm trying to fix things". My phone began to ring and I kept Max in my arms to prevent from grabbing it.

"You're not going to get that?" I shook my head, letting Max down and turning my phone off.

"I told you. I'm trying to fix things". Max and Tom ran off into the lounge room.

"Dad, are you having an affair?"

"What!?" I shrieked. "No! God no! I'd NEVER do that!"

"Then what's going on? Because I'm pretty sure we all miss you. You need to be home more dad".

"I know Daniel. I'm so sorry". I just hope that I can fix all this. I just want to be able to have my family happy. Well rested. I just hope I can be home more.

"Papa! You say sorry to dada! I very mad at you night time! Dada very very sad!" I picked Tom up and kissed his forehead.

"Yeah buddy, I said sorry to him. He's okay now".

"Dada rest?"

"Yeah. He's very tired".

"Dada cry a lot at night time. I try fix but it not work. Papa, I wet! I tell uncle Liam but he say we wait papa I still wet". I nodded and took Tom upstairs, changing his nappy. "Papa you know I hurt?"

"What do you mean bud?" I frowned. He pointed to the bandaid on his knee.

"I get scary in my leg! It sticking out and and people looking at dada and making dada very mad and he try help Tommy but people keep saying photo and saying Dada's name and more people come and dada yell".

"Oh".

"And dada take Tommy to scary place where nice lady fix! And then home and I take nap papa! But I wake up and dada take us to Daniel big school and Daniel hurt". I hummed. "And scary boy say that you and dada should die! He scary! He said you fag! And dada got very mad again". I realised how traumatic Niall's day was and how horrible I made it for him. "Then we wake to papa and dada yell! Dada was very sad papa. He say you come back and you do! You come back". I pulled his pants back up and picked him up again.

"Long day huh?" He nodded and I set him down with Max to play. I started to try cook dinner, settling down with bolognese and trying not to burn the sauce or overcook the pasta. I felt a tight grip around my waist and a soft kiss on my neck.

"Thank you baby". I smiled and turned around, pulling Niall as close as possible and pressed my lips to his in a soft kiss.

"You needed it".

"You want me to turn the stove off so you don't burn the sauce or overcook the pasta, I can fix you not ruining it?" I quickly turned around, turning the stove off and straining the pasta, mixing the sauce through. Niall laughed and I smiled to the angelic sound.

"What would I do without you?"

We ate our dinner, Max and Tom getting their food everywhere. We both bathed Max and Tom, letting them play in the bath for ten minutes before drying them, dressing them and putting them in bed. Daniel went to bed himself, obviously tired as he went to sleep straight away. I pulled him to our room, closing our door and pressing my lips to his fiercely. He moaned from the force and I grabbed the backs of his thighs, lifting him up and pushing him against the wall. He wrapped his legs around my waist, hooking his ankles and rubbing his crotch against mine. I moaned as I began to get hard, slipping my tongue in his mouth as we both tasted each other with no fight. I pulled his t shirt off his toned body and he did the same to me, throwing them somewhere on the floor. I gently lay him on the bed, kissing down his neck, stopping to make a love bite and moving to leave open mouth kisses along his toned chest.

"So beautiful". I whispered, rolling my hips on his. He bucked his hips, creating more friction and moaning loudly. I unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them down, him doing the same for me as we kicked them off. I continued to roll my hips against his, his hands slipping under my waistband and squeezing my bum in his hands. I pushed my crotch more against his and he bucked his hips again. "I love you". I pressed a soft kiss to his lips. "I love you so much".

"I love you too" he whispered and gasped as I rolled my hips at a different angle. He looked so vulnerable like he was just about to fall apart and I smiled at the way I made him feel. "Lou I..I'm close". He breathed out. I rolled my hips again, pressing my lips to his in a messy kiss. I felt the fuzzy feeling and started to roll my hips again.

"DADA!"

-------------------------

I'm so tired oh my god.
Sorry if there's any spelling mistakes or anything.
I have one more day of classes, muck up day then no school until a lecture on Monday then exams begin :( god I just want it all to be over!!
Anyway hope you liked it
Vote and comment? x