Part-3

So Luke and Haley didnt know they were ghosts because they seemed to nice. So after they met the parents they went inside but the parents had them do these crazy things. Like Luke take out the squid, Haley clean the oven. They had chores thrown all at them. So when the "Mom" said clean the oven well Haley and Luke knew what was gonna happen if she goes into the oven. So she says I KNOW WHAT YOUR GONNA DO TO ME IF THAT HAPPENS. The "Mom" had said in a dark and dusky voice what did you say?!!!? So the "Dad" had heard the scream and came downstairs with a knife and then Haley and him had a fight. Fortunatley Haley had won. But sience he was a ghost he cant die. And he took over the body of haley.

Part-4 After that the "Dad" that had taken over haleys body luke had stabbed his "Mom" but she didnt take over Lukes body. She sat there and said this isint right so she didnt take over his body. So the "Mom" actually showed her real ghost form she was a normal looking woman. So the dad went to kill Luke and his "Mom had attacked him his "Mom" had took her so called husbands hand and pulled her out of haleys body. Haley had got up and had said that she was in a place where it was all of her dreams and hopes. And Luke told her it was her mind but she said who are you? Luke said what do you mean im your brother! So when the "Dad" had gotten in her mind and body he erased all her memory. The "Dads" plan was to erase her mind and make her go back to the real world and kill everyone. But the "Mom" had a diffrent plan. She had given Haley her memories back. How did she do it well im not sure what happend was a white flash and she had her memory back! So the "Dad" had been forgotten by the "Mom". So the "Dad had vanished and the "Mom" Had brought the real Mom back. So the ghost/woman had givien the real Mom back she said ill watch you. Not being creepy i mean that if any of you are lonley il be there. So the ghost had let the 3 back in the real world they had remembed the killer is there but it wasnt the killer it was a dog head on a body it was the ghost dog and he wanted to tell the kids and the mom that they were sage and the killer was dead so they went home to find thier dad crying but then the family got riunited and they were safe. The dad had gone to the doctor about the knife but when they pulled the knife out no blood and nothing came out. And had looked like nothing happend and they realized they were safe.

                                  THE END! thank you all for being patient i love you guys and you are all awesome thanks for reading!