First tag of the story (what ifs)

I was tagged by the amazing aesthetic_prostetic (go follow her if u haven't yet!). So let's just jump right into this...

1. If you were to choose between Jimin and Taehyung to be your boyfriend, who would it be?

....this is a really hard question. My bias and my bias wrecker. But honestly, I think I'd rather have Taehyung as a best friend, and Jimin as a boyfriend. Or maybe the other way around?... Omg I don't know.

2. Would you rather be stuck in an elevator with Jungkook or a closed room with Yoongi?

Let's just go with Jungkook. I think it would be more exciting to be trapped in an elevator. Lol.

3. What would you do if you found out your bias was secretly stalking you?

Well. It depends on how much or how extreme the stalking has been. Although, either way I would freak out completely.

4. If you were at a concert and your bias called your name to the stage, what would you do?
a. Cry from happiness
b. Scream
c. Faint
d. Act normal
e. All of the above.

All of the above. Definitely. Although I don't know about acting normal.

5. Who is your exo bias, and your exo bias wrecker?

Baekhyun is my bias. He's so cute and talented. Omggg. I love him. But then there's Chen. And he's also so cute and talented! Omg I can't.

6. What was your reaction when the fly mv came out?

I'm going to assume it was the Got7 mv. Truthfully, I didn't know much about them when it came out. But if I had known like I do now? Well, I would've been screaming as I clicked play.

7. Are you a vkook or a jikook shipper?

Can I say both? Although, mostly vkook.

8. What's your ideal type?

Someone who's also a best friend.

9. Name a song that describes your feelings.

I can't really think of a song like that...at least at the moment.

10. What would you do if someone knocked on your door, and when you opened it, you found BTS standing right in front of you?

I would be completely speechless.

11. Anime or Manga?

Anime. Always.

12. If you were to choose your own name, what would it be?

Hmm. I don't know...maybe Ophelia. Aah. Something rare. I like rare and pretty names.

13. Converse or high heels?

Converse. If I had to choose between the two at least. I don't really wear either of them.

Okay, thanks for reading through! I'm going to tag:

-JIMIN_
kalimarquez
nachosareawesome101
overbakedsugakookies
-jimin_trash-
AlexiaMaria577