The Date

~My fren convinced me to write a smut chapter, and no matter how awkward I feel writing it, I WILL WRITE IT! You asked for fluff during a war, but that isn't very realistic, SO NOW AFTER THE WAR, PEOPLE ARE GETTING BANGED.~

Draco made sure to wake up nice and early on Sunday. He had a plan to turn around Harry's mood.

"Harry." Draco lured. "I've got a surprise for you. But you need to wake up now, and get dressed. We're going somewhere." Draco said. Harry just turned his back to Draco.

"I don't wanna go anywhere today." Harry said, muffled through the blankets. Draco shook his head.

"No, no. You have been in this room for a whole day already. You and I are going out on a date, even if I have to carry you around." Draco said determined as he stood up, and made his way over to the dresser. Draco wore a short sleeve, button up shirt, that had different color floral patterns. Then he pulled on some tan khakis, and brown boots. Draco pulled out from a box, a tee shirt that had multiple pieces to it. The left sleeve was black with yellow sunflowers, the right sleeve was dark green with broom sticks, and the torso was purple with little prints of different owls carrying letters. Then on the back, it had Harry's wing slots. Harry first got the tee shirt fitted with holes from Madam Malkin, then Draco charmed on the patterns himself. Draco held the shirt up.

"Harry, look what I made you! Isn't it cute!" Draco exclaimed happily to Harry. Harry finally sat up from bed.

"You made that? It looks cool." Harry said sleepily, but impressed.

"Ok, now put this shirt on, put on some black jeans, and one of your converse thingies." Draco ordered happily, a large grin on him face. Harry pulled his glasses on, complied, and groggily got out of bed, and changed into his outfit, and purple converses.

"Where are we going?" Harry asked. Draco shook his finger.

"That is for me to know, and you to find out. Don't worry, I cleared everything with Professor McGonagall. Now follow me." Draco grinned as he grabbed onto Harry's hand, and brought him to their private floo. Draco said Diagon Alley, before he dropped the powder.

When Harry and Draco got there, Draco pulled Harry out of the floo, but immediately apperated them both to a beautiful old looking town, with rivers weaving through the middle of it.

"Where are we?" Harry marveled as he looked around the beautiful city.

"We are in Brugee, Belgium. The non-magical side." Draco let out a large toothy smile. Draco dragged Harry's hand. "Let's go!" After a couple minutes of running, Draco stopped them both in front of a small café.

"First, we need to have some breakfast." Draco said happily. Harry smiled at how excited Draco was. They both had crepes; Draco's hazelnut cream, and Harry's cinnamon. When that was done, Draco paid the waitress, then they walked out.

"Next, we go to a festival filled with shows and food!" Draco said.

"This is really nice, but you didn't have to do this." Harry said while blushing. Draco just brushed it off.

"I never get to go on dates with my husband. I really wanted to do this, now come one." Draco grinned as they started walking, hand in hand, throughout the town. Draco led them to a big square, where there were muggles dancing, and vendors were serving foods of all different kinds. Draco dragged Harry over to a group of women, dancing with large knitted dresses, to traditional sounding music. It looked quite beautiful. When they were done, Draco and Harry clapped their hands and whistled with the crowd. They looked at each other, giggling.