Are you kidding me!

Have you ever waited for that one moment in your life when you can prove something to your friends or parents, like riding your bike and when trying to show them you fail. Well this was exactly like that last year, at prom. I was waiting outside that hall for my date who was the most gorgeous boy you had ever seen to show up. So I waited, and waited and waited and he was a no show; a day later I got a text that literally read ' sorry babe I'm breaking up with you ' and I replied ' why , I thought this was going well ' and the final responses was ' I don't love u but we can hook up if u r ever around '. I mean what kind asshole speaks to a girl like that jerks. Anyway so I'm totally over it now but my friends Mollie and Jessica keep reminding me of it and want me to have sex or something to take my mid of it.

So back to the present there are different groups in school just like every other: sports people, populars, popular wanna bees, loners and then people like me who really don't fit in to any of those categories. I know you are thinking this girl is so weird and is no more special than you or me but you are wrong there my friends this is just the beginning.

I hate school so much! It was the start of my last year before graduation and college and I just wanted to pass my a levels and GCSEs but is anything ever that simple. I was walking down the hallway towards my locker and the most amazing and also at the same time the most shitty thing happend. Morgen the school bitch, you know the type every girl wants to be her all the boys want to date her, even the gay boys want to date her, stupid blondie, boobie girly girl. So back to the story- I was walking down the hallway and she stopped me in my walk. Her minion Izzy was following her as always and gave me that annoying grin smirk look, or maybe it's just her face, we have yet to find out. But as they stopped me I could tell something was wrong and this is what is was.
' Oh look Izzy, it's the little wanna bee '
And then I said,
' Ueh right like is ever want to be like you all fake and plastic ' and then she said,
' You're just jealous ' and then I was like,
' Yeh right ' and then she was like,
' You totally are you know you will never have a figure like this and no boys will ever want to date that saggy ass in a trillion years ' and then u said so stupidly ' I have a boyfriend'. What was I thinking I don't have a boyfriend what kind of fit guy would want a slob like me? This is the most amazing part. It turns out that Brandon the schools hottie football player was stood right behind listening to the whole convocation and is now my most favourite person on the planet. Get this he came up to me Morgan and Izzy and told them that I was his girlfriend! How amazing is that, and it's not even the best part. Izzy said ' prove it ' so he took control grabbed my face and pushes against his our lips colliding in perfect motion. He's a really good kisser. So yeh life's working out pretty well for the first day back and who knows what gonna happens between me and Brandon.