This is real

OMG this is really happening I am dating Brandon Willis! This is so unreal but what if it the word spreads to Bradley or something? Nah, I dating Brandon Willis are you jealous yet. So tonight Brandon's taking me to Morgan's birthday party this party's like Christmas, Easter, summer and everyone's birthday rolled into one, if you don't get invited it's like social sucide. And if you can't already tell this was the first time I'd ever been invited. Brandon's such a sweet guy and say I sound wear whatever I feel comfortable in but Jessica and Mollie says that just code for you need to look seriously hot and sexy. What's going on with this world?! Any way I've decided that I'm going to wear these tight booty shorts that Mollie owns they are squishing my bum so much that it may just pop and I'm wearing one of Jessica's crop tops. It's not really even a crop top it's like a bra. Boob tube it's called a boob tube (thank you google).

So it's 7:00 and I'm waiting outside my house freezing cold in short shorts and a fucking boob tube, people are going start thinking I'm a hooker or something. So after like 5 minuets of doubt and wondering how I could break up with this douch he turns up in an amazing Mercedes. He strolls up to my front door wearing a tightish top that really shows of his muscles. God he's so gorgeous, I don't deserve him.  But he ruins the moment by saying: "wow" and I was like " wow what" God drive much pick your tongue up dude it might as well be trailing on the floor. And all he could come up with after this weird convocation was " wow " for the second fucking time. Can this guy no speak English. 

So we arrived at Morgan's party and oh my fucking God it's amazing. They have literally got everything you can imagine like snacks, a pool and alcohol lots and lots of alcohol. I really need a drink beer will satisfy my needs, but before I could do anything bitch one and two had approached.  ' So giving up on your little game yet Brandon ' Morgan said in her tone that can instantly make you weak in the knees. ' what game ' replied Brandon as if he there was no lie going on at all but even I wasn't sure what was going on. ' Oh don't worry Morgan they'll give in soon, it won't take long after all Emily's already blushing. So yeah I thought it was about my time to join in with this little scenario so I said " hey, I'm stood right here and seriously I'm not the one blushing Morgan is." I felt so good for like thirty seconds and everyone was staring at me with a smile on their faces. And then their faces turned into a sung but worried luck, suddenly I was lifted up into the air by my all fours and before I new it I was being swung from side to side. I knew what came next "1" "2" "3" and I heard a roar of laughter and a splash sensation. SHE GOT THE FOOTBALL TEAM THE THROW MY IN THE POOL, WHAT A BIATCH!!!