Rap? | Chapter Five

Your P.O.V:

We had been playing truth or dare for a while, of course by now it was mostly stupid questions and random dares, but we all got along really well. They were all extremely nice, funny, and charming. I learned a lot about them, and they learned a little too much about me. About how I used to be a shy quiet person, and how music helped me open up a lot. About my schooling, home, friends, and a lot more. And of course the one dare everyone's been waiting for has come, they want me to perform for them. Great. "I dunno guys..." I said feeling kind of nervous. "I'm so used to just doing it behind a camera, where you can mess up a billion times and no one has to know..." You laughed slightly. They cheered you on anyway, despite your protests. You were able to distract them for a bit, by asking whether they wanted you to dance, rap, or sing. But of course, that only lasted a little before they decided you should sing first. "Don't expect me to sound amazing or anything alright, I don't want to let you all down." I laughed, nervously this time. They all said the same thing, you'll do great, it'll be fine, blah blah blah. I took a few shaky breathes calming myself a bit, before one deep breath as I began to sing.

I stare at my reflection in the mirror
Why am I doing this to myself?
Losing my mind on a tiny error,
I nearly left the real me on the shelf.
No, no, no, no, no...

My voice was shaking slightly but it dreaded as I got lost in the lyrics. I loved this song, the lyrics spoke to me. And it showed off the wide range of my voice.

Don't lose who you are in the blur of the stars!
Seeing is deceiving, dreaming is believing,
It's ok not to be ok.
Sometimes it's hard to follow your heart.
Tears don't mean your losing, everybody's bruising,
Just be true to who you are!

I no longer paid any attention to the setting around me. I was completely lost in the song, not even caring about the 7 boys still in the room.

Brushing my hair-do I look perfect?
I forgot what to do to fit the mold, yeah!
The more I try the less it's working, yeah
'Cause everything inside me screams
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no...yeah!

My voice was loud and powerful. Full of emotion, nothing was stopping you now. You were totally killing the song.

Don't lose who you are in the blur of the stars.
Seeing is deceiving, dreaming is believing,
It's ok not to be ok.
Sometimes it's hard to follow your heart.
But tears don't mean your losing, everybody's bruising,
There's nothing wrong with who you are!

I had my eyes closed by this point. It was almost over, I had to end strong I haven't messed up. I was doing amazing.

Yes, no, egos, fake shows, like woah!
Just go and leave me alone!
Real talk, real life, good love, goodnight,
With a smile that's my home!
That's my home, no...

Strong ending. Strong ending. Don't mess up.

No, no, no, no, no, no, no...

I've got this-

Don't lose who you are in the blur of the stars,
Seeing is deceiving, dreaming is believing,
It's ok not to be ok...
Sometimes it's hard to follow your heart.
Tears don't mean your losing, everybody's bruising,
Just be true to who you are.
Yeah, yeah, yeah

I let the music fade around me before opening my eyes. Only to be faced with 7 gaping, wide-eyed, boys. "Was that...ok...?" I mumbled well shifting uncomfortably under they're staring. "Wow..." Mark whispered, but it was quiet enough for everyone to hear him. "That was amazing holy crap," Jackson said clapping and smiling. I smiled shyly and blushed a little, "thanks..." I giggled. "Can you sing more?" Bambam asked, everyone burst out laughing "wha??" Bambam questioned as confusion flooded his features. "So...you said you could rap?" Junior spoke up catching my attention. I smirked, "I need to keep some surprises up my sleeves don't I?"
————————
A/N: omg guysssss so sorry I haven't updated in forever but my other fanfiction is turning out really well and I'm having a ton of fun writing both of these  and I'll try and keep updating regularly I really will but if you haven't already go check out Full Moon it's a BTS gang fanfic and comment any ideas you'd like me to include in either this or full moon and I'll be glad to try and work them in!