the oreo fic ((part one))

bob likes oreos. he likes them melted, fried, plain. oreos became such a part of bob duncan's life that he kicked out his loving family to live amongst the cookies.  in fact, he was so obsessed with the chocolatey treats that he had experienced no human interaction for the past 7 years.
to bob's apparent shock, a new neighbor named ryan had just moved in across the street because he was a new neighbor and he just moved in across the street. bob had just put a fresh plate of oreos in the microwave when he heard a knock.
"knock knock knock" knocked ryan. "i come, i come" bob said, his gruff, manly presence filling the room. bob opened the door, and ryan entered. "hello" said ryan "im ryan" said ryan. "i need a cup of milk. for i am but a humble baker. who has run out of milk." said ryan. "okay my child" cooed bob, "step into my kitchen-"
"DING" dinged the microwave. the scent of burnt oreos filled the air, triggering bob.
suddenly bob turned sinister.
"cOme into my kitchen,, lil boi" gruffed bob.
"i am ryan" said ryan.
bob ripped open the microwave and laid out the flaming cookies
ryan entered the kitchen.
"i am ryan" said ryan.
bob smiled devilishly.
"welcome to my kitchen, son. in here, we make more than just food. we make... magic"
bob pulled out a magic hat and cape. "this is my magic hat and cape." he said as he pulled out his magic hat and cape. "i use it for magic. and magic." he said whimsically.
"lmao you wild" said ryan "gtg tho i just want milk"
"yOU WILL GET YOUR MILK SONNY"
bob aggressively slammed ryan onto a chair aggressively. he grabbed an aggressive fruit rollup and aggressively tied up ryan aggressively.
"i didnt want to get aggressive" bob said aggressively, "but you will watch my fucking magic show"
bob blindfolded ryan and put the flaming oreos into his magic hat. he unzipped his pants and came on the cookies, causing them to come alive and fuckign glow like anime characters before they duel or whatever.
as he finished undressing, leaving on nothing but his cape and magic hat, his oreos floated casually alongside him.
bob took the blindfold off of ryan.
"surprise surprise" surprised bob.
ryan looked shocked
"whadda ya think o' my Special Cookies™" bob whispered sensually.
"smh rob i just wanted a cup of milk" ryan said.
"that iS IT" bob roared.
bob ripped ryan off his chair and started to take off ryan's pants. "rob wyd im smol"
"it's not rob, it's bOB"
"lmao okay rob"
"whatever u ignorant rat now you're my oreo slave"
bob continued to undress ryan as the oreos frolicked whimsically behind him. he bent ryan over the chair and plucked one of the glowing oreos from the air.
bob, however, had forgotten that the oreos were still hot from being in the microwave.
silly bob.
"scream" bob screamed. "these oreos are too warm for the gentle hands of an exterminator"
little did ryan know that the sensation of flaming oreos against bob's handy hands only enhanced his trigger. 
silly ryan.
bob duncan proceeded to shove the cookies up ryans ass. but since they were Special Cookies™, they did nothing but intensely turn bob on.
"harder daddy" ryan whispered
"diddly drat we must wait for i have run out of oreos" bob gruffed
bob went outside to his oreo factory to craft more oreos for his true lover.
however,, the flaming oreos burned ryans anus and he died.
*******************END OF PART ONE*******************
(( 2 b contunue btw💯💯😩💦)