Chapter 10

Ren's P.O.V

I woke up to Aron's voice from the kitchen.

"Everyone, dinner time!"

I groaned in annoyance and looked over to JR remembering what happened earlier. I smiled and kissed him softly. I soon felt how he wrapped his arms around me and kissed me back. We pulled away and he just smiled at me his eyes still closed.

"I love you." He whispered and I blushed a bit.

"I love you too." I whispered back and stroke his hair off from his face.

"We should get up before Aron hyung comes to check if we're okay." I said and JR agreeded. I slowly got up and put on some fresh clothes ignoring the pain I felt. I still don't regret that we did it tho.

"Just try not to limp in front of the others or we're in trouble." JR whispered as he back hugged me now clothed too.

"Can't promise anything." I told him. He smiled at me apologetically and kissed me softly. We then walked to the kitchen and sat down. We still had to wait for Baekho and Minhyun.

After awhile they showed up too and we started eating. I noticed Minhyun taking glances of Baekho and started to wonder if something happened between them. Minhyun turned his gaze off of Baekho and noticed that I was looking at him. I just raised my brown like asking what was with that staring and he blushed a bit looking down to his food. I chucled silently at him and continued eating.

"So, what exactly were you all doing that it took so long for all of you to show up?" Aron asked and all four of us turned to look at him and all of us seemed to be trying to come up with some kind of excuse. Now I really am kind of curious what were Minhyun and Baekho doing.

"Umm... Me and Ren were just sleeping since the practice was really tiring." JR told covering for both of us.

"Yeah... What were you guys doing?" I asked from BaekMin and it looked like they were having a converstation with their eyes.

"Well...First we were just watching some random shows in our room, then I helped Minhyun with some problem he had and then we slept too." Baekho finally told and it looked like Minhyun kicked him under the table.

"Okay, so everyone was sleeping?" Aron hyung asked.

"Yes." We all answered a bit too quickly since he looked at us a bit suspiciously.

"Okay..." He said and went back to to eating and we let out a sigh of relief.

Minhyun's P.O.V

I can't believe what Baekho told them! He really couldn't find a better way to tell what we were doing! Good thing that Aron hyung dropped it but still...

I looked at Baekho again. I don't know why but I've started to get these weird feelings when I'm around him. Like when he helped me with my 'problem'. Maybe I like him or something.

I tried to get my thoughts away from Baekho and looked over to JRen but it only made me feel weirder. I looked how they kept smiling to each other and the way they looked at each other too. I'm really starting to wish that I could be like that with Baekho too.

I must've been blushing pretty obliously since Ren looked at me again like asking if I'm okay. I just nodded slightly and tried to think something else. But of course JR had to be the leader he is and ask about it too.

"Hey Minhyun, are you okay? Your face looks red."

"Y-yeah, I'm fine." I answered. I could feel Baekho looking at me and tried not to blush more.

"I-I'm not hungry anymore." I lied and walked to me and Baekho's room. I lied on my bed and looked at the ceiling.

Do I really like Baekho? And why does JRen have to be so damn cute!

I thought as I looked at my JRen pictures on my wall next to my bed. Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"Come in!" I shouted and the door opened revaling Ren.

"Hey hyung!" He greeted me cheerfully as he sat on my bed.

"What is it?" I asked even thought I already guessed what he wanted to ask.

"What's up with you and Baekho?" He asked just like I expected.

"Nothing Ren." I answered.

"But you would want something with him right?" Ren asked and I just nodded slightly because I knew he wouldn't drop it that easily.

"So do you like him or something?"

"Well... Maybe." I told him honestly. But then I saw something in his face change and my eyes went wide open as I realized that he saw something he was NOT supposed to see...

Author's note
Cliffhanger! And some BaekMin. So I hope you liked this chapter. I'm actually on a trip now so my internet isn't always that good so it has made writing a bit harder. But anyways, I finally updated and it's like 5am here but I'm not even tired yet. And I'm also pretty excited about the YG's new girl group Blackpink since I like YG's artists pretty much. Can't wait for their debut! Anyways, don't forget to vote and comment:)