Part 10

Liv's pov: So Brennan asked me out yesterday night.

I didn't know what to say at first. But I said yes.

But I told him don't tell anyone because Katie and Annie would hate me even more. He agreed and then we hugged.

Caleb's pov: Yesterday night Brennan told me that him and liv are dating.

I was told not to tell anyone. I told him he was lying. But he proved me wrong and sent me a picture of him kissing liv on the cheek.

I didn't know how to react, so I quickly sent the photo to my friend Seth.

I told him not to tell. He said "sorry no can do" You know I can't keep secrets Caleb.

What did I just do.. Next thing I know the picture is going viral. I get a text from Brennan.
B- dude I told u not to tell.
C- I told Seth and he made it go viral.
B-liv is gonna kill me...
C- why?
B- she said not to tell since Katie and Annie hate her. Remember..
C- I totally forgot.

End of conversation..
Liv's pov:
[the next morning]
I woke up to my phone blowing up I thought it was fans liking my pictures or something so I ignored it.

I got dressed and got ready for school. I walked into school with every one staring at me.

I heard someone say " she is a total player " I ignored it and walked to my class.

As I walked into class I sat at my seat. I took out my phone. I took a photo and posted it on Instagram.

All the comments were fans and people from our school calling me a player

All the comments were fans and people from our school calling me a player . I didn't understand. I got a text from Brennan saying he's sorry.
B- I'm sorry.
L- for what
B-go to seths insta.
L- k..
With that I went to seths Instagram. It was the photo of me and Brennan. I broke into silent tears.

I walked out of the classroom and walked into the bathroom. I decided to just walk out of the school and go to the park.

I sat by a tree and played Unsteady. As I opened my eyes I see Brennan and his friends
Brennan, Caleb, Seth, And Brady.

I hid behind the tree. "so how's your new girl or should I say player Brennan" Brady says. "She is not a player who told you that" Brennan asks. "Your sister, she said that liv goes out with a different boy a day Seth says. "

I'm actually her first boyfriend Brennan spoke.

I jumped up and left. But one of them turned around."hey isn't that liv right there" they say. I quickly speed walk.

Brennan catches up to me....

I love Katie
So no hate comments
Cliffhanger 💓