T H R E E

"Hello, I'm the devil

But you can call me Yoongi."

Hoseok stared at the boy, completely confused but only one thing came to mind, so he closed the door in the strangers face.

Yoongi looked down at his roses, annoyed at Hoseok's rudeness, but he was persistent. Yoongi knocked on Hoseok's door once more.

Hoseok opened the door again with an unenthusiastic look on his face, "what do you want?"

Yoongi cleared his throat slightly before shoving the roses into Hoseok's chest, "uh, these are for you."

Hoseok looked down at the roses before grabbing them. He looked at the stranger confused and unsure, "uh, thanks?"

Hoseok and Yoongi stared at each other for a couple more seconds, getting more and more awkward until Hoseok notices Yoongi's pleading eyes, "are you wanting to come in or something?"

Yoongi shook his head as Hoseok moved out of the way to let Yoongi in. Yoongi made his way over to the couch, sitting down as Hoseok continued to look at him confused.

"I'll just go put these in some water." Hoseok walked into his kitchen and Yoongi couldn't help but look around the living room, happy to finally be in the place that he had viewed so many times.

"So, uh, did you say you were the devil?" Yoongi's eyes made their way to where Hoseok stood with the roses in a vase, coming into the living room.

"Yes, I'm the devil, but please, call me Yoongi."

Hoseok hummed a response, sounding as if he didn't believe Yoongi, then putting the roses on his coffee table to sit across from the so called devil.

"If you're the devil, where are your horns and tail?" Hoseok looked Yoongi over, comparing him to the several photos of Satan he had seen in his life.

"Ah, my tail is in my pants and wrapped around my leg, and my horns only come out when I'm upset." Yoongi fiddled with his thumbs and tried not to let his nervousness get the better of him.

"Oh, okay." Hoseok bit his lip slightly, "is there any reason you're here with roses?"

Yoongi blinked a couple of times, trying to remember why exactly he was there. But now that he was here and in the presence of the boy he's been stalking, his mind was blank.

Hoseok waited for an answer before thinking about what he did earlier and laughing lightly, "you're not here because of the that Facebook post are you?"

Yoongi's eyes shot at Hoseok before his mind clicked and he jumped off the couch, "yes! That's why I'm here!"

Hoseoks eyes widened and he looked at Yoongi for any sign that he was joking, but the blonde had a serious look on his face and Hoseok was starting to freak out.

"Look, I know this sounds weird," Yoongi searched his brain for an excuse, "but I was summoned here because you admitted you loved me."

"I don't love you!"

Yoongi's heart shattered for a moment, but he told himself that it was their first meeting and that of course Hoseok didn't love him.

"I don't even know if you're actually Satan, or just some creep trying to rob my house."

Yoongi furrowed his brows before whipping his red tail out of the back of his jeans and stretching it to where it was in front of Hoseok's face, "believe me now?"

Hoseok's eyes widened in fear.

Yoongi immediately pulled his tail away, making Hoseok stand up from his seat quickly.

"Please, leave."

Yoongi frowned slightly, wondering what he did wrong, "but-"

"Leave Satan."

Hoseok's eyes were riddled with fear and the sight was enough to make Yoongi upset. He hadn't mean to scare the boy, but he had to prove it somehow. He felt like every chance he had to get Hoseok to love him was terminated.

Hoseok watched as Yoongi sulked out of his house, defeated, Yoongi's tail limp and by his side as he closed Hoseok's front door.

Hoseok fell back into his seat, fear still in his mind, but his eyes fell on the sight of the beautiful red roses that sat in his living room.

"What's going on?"

_

So..