Two-bit for Helen

TWO-BIT'S P.O.V.

"Guys pack up were goin' in a road trip!" Darry shouts with an overly exited voice. "Can we bring our girls?" Steve asks with a wink. "Sure, why not, but we'll have to take so cars." Every one pairs off. Even Darry had a girl with him! "I guess that leaves the two of us..." Helen says with a slight smile. She's so Damn cute! "Yep" we pile into the two cars. Helen and I are in a car with Darry, Pony, and there girlfriends. Man, its not fair even the little squirt, and the workaholic, got girls!
Once we get to the beach, we all break off. Soda, and steve are racing, while there girlfriends play cheerleader. Darry his girl are setting up before they go swimming, while Jonny, Pony, and their girls Watch everyone having a laughing fit. That leaves Helen and I just awkwardly sitting there. I can't help but admire her in that bikini. I wish she was my girl. She snaped at me, allowing me to realize I was staring at her. "Two-bit, are you ok, you where starin a little...." I finally work up the courage to tell her how I feel. "look Helen, we've been friends for a while now, and I need you to know, I like you. ALOT! and I completely understand if you don't feel the same way. I don't want this to ruin our friendship." " Im sorry I don't feel the same..." I frown a little before speaking, "oh I understand." She starts laughing! Is my pain funny!? "Oh come on, that's it? You aren't even gonna fight for me?" "Huh?" "Kieth I'm messin with ya! I really do like you!" "Really?" "Yes stupid." Then she kissed me!!!! I heard Steve in the distance shout "about time!"

THE END!!!