The Key Of Memories

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Chapter 4: Yemini Covin

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Writer's POV

The nurse opened the door as she gasped, looking around the room as she panicked. She backed away from the empty room and went to the door. "The patient is gone." She shouted through the hallways and the nurses on the register rushed toward her.

"How is it even possible? We were here the whole time and we never saw someone entering or going toward her and she was sleeping when I left her." Another nurse replied sweaty and agitated, "If we don't find her we'll have our heads served on a silver plate."

"Find who?" They froze at that, turning to look at jerk face like Yemini calls him. They all shared glances, gulping the lump in their throat as they cleared it nervously. "So is someone going to tell me what's going on?"

The nurse who found the room empty took a deep breath. "The patient is gone." After that, hell broke loose.

Hmm, a vending machine, Yemini stopped in front of the vending machine, touching it as she stared at the m&m's in love. She wanted to eat one so badly but they were 20 cents and she didn't have any money on her.

Using some little magic she twisted the ring holding the m&m's and slid her hand in to pick the m&m's. She grinned triumphantly and hummed as she opened the bag, popping two in her mouth as she savored it.

Strolling through the hospital in her gown, she walked around the rooms, humming underneath her breath as she stared at the sick people while passing by. She sighed sadly, popping more m&m's in her mouth.

She started to chew as she walked around the halls, people walking past her as she strolled around the halls like it was her house. Nurses who saw her immediately called to ask who had lost a patient, seeing that she was looking around as if she was lost of some sort.

The nurse hung up and looked up, but didn't see her anymore. She got out from behind the register to look for her but she was nowhere to be found. "Hi little girl, how are you?" She asked a little girl who was in bed hiding her face, the 3 other girls that were in the room with her were watching TV.

She smiled at her as she walked toward her. "Hi, my name is Yemini and yours?" She peeked at her but didn't remove the covers. "Don't be shy, I just want to be your friend." She shifted her eyes at her before she slowly removed the covers.

She had a bandage covering her whole right cheek and Yemini frowned, she was around eight years old. She smiled after when the little girl felt a little uncomfortable. "You're beautiful." She made her way toward her, "Can I sit down next to you?"

She nodded her head and Yemini sat down next to her in bed, "What's your name?" She asked her with a smile on her face as she stared at her. "Why are you hiding princess?"

"Becky." She whispered. "I'm not a princess, I'm not beautiful enough to be a princess." She muttered as she looked down at her fingers, playing with them. Yemini saw tears starting to fill her eyes and smiled sadly at her.

"Why would you say that? You're so beautiful." She brushed her hair back as she smiled at her, she slowly lifted her eyes to look at her. Yemini cupped her face. "You have the face of an angel."

She shook her head, "I'm not beautiful, anymore. My mommy says that I look ugly with this hideous scar." She sucked on her bottom lip as tears slipped from her cheeks and Yemini brushed her face with her hands as she pulled her close, kissing the top of her head.