Epilogue

{4 years later}

Roxy's P.O.V

"Mommy can we get ice cream now," my two 4 year olds said.

"Yea, just wait until I finish the dishes." London and Paris are now 4 years old. I just still can't believe they've gotten so big. After washing the dishes I got out two bowls, two spoons and I big tub of Cookies n' cream ice cream.

I put three big scoops in their bowls and gave it to them." Thank you mommy," they said at the same time.

I just smiled at them and I heard the door bell ring. I wiped off my hands and opened the door to see Wyatt. He came in and I gave him a big giant hug. I haven't seen him in 3 weeks. His job has been really keeping him busy and I really miss him.

"I've missed you and the twins so much." He said giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"We've missed you too babe," I said.

"Daddy," London and Paris screamed jumping on him.

"How are my favorite twins?" He said giving them both a kiss.

"Were your only twins dad," they said giggling.

"Wyatt hurry up and change. Everyone will be here in any minute."

"Ok be back in a sec." He gave me another kiss and went up stairs.

The door bell rung and I went to open it again. Marley, Bryson, Lily, David, Madison, Cassie, Ryder, Izzy, and Owen all stood at the door.?

"Hey guys come in," I said. They all came in and went in the back yard. Wyatt can downstairs and put his arm around my shoulder and lead me to the back yard. Everyone was having fun and talking to each other. I just can't believe its been 4 years.

Everything changed so much. Everyone has their own life.

A year after Bryson and Marley got back together they had 2 little girls named Claire and Cassandra. Madison is now engaged to the guy name Alex. Cassie is now dating some guy named Cade. Ryder and Baya made up but now are friends. Ryder got remarried to this girl named Laney and they had two boys, but I haven't seen them yet.

Izzy and Owen had another baby, Emily and she's just so adorable. And they also got married. I guess they were a happy couple after all. After I had completely forgiven Wyatt we actually talked and did things as a couple. He took me to so many places. He even took me to his special place where he goes to think. And I must admit, it was beautiful.

But what made me so happy was when Wyatt bought a beach house in Miami. I haven't gone there yet but he said it was right on the beach. But I still can't believe its been 4 years. I guess everything happens for a reason.

I'm glad everything turned out well. If it wasn't for all the drama, my life would have been completely different. I wouldn't have met Ryder and became good friends with him. There's a lot of things I'm grateful for. And these people that I'm looking at right now are my family and I love them to death. I guess you can say my life just wouldn't be the same with out them.