6

I fell asleep on the car ride to the airport so when I woke up on Hayes lap with his arms wrapped around me I was very confuse. "Where are we?" I mumbled without opening my eyes just cuddling closer to Hayes. He smelt so good I wish we could stay like this forever. What no Mya stop. "The airport." Hayes responded rubbing my back in circular motion. "Mmhh." I moaned (a/n:not in that way you Nashty) from comfort. I felt safer with Hayes than anyone I've ever known.

"Flight 209 to the Bahamas is now boarding, I repeat flight 209 to the Bahamas is now boarding." The lady on the intercom said. "Yay! Leggo!" I yelled running to the boarding thingy.

-----

We are here, we are here, we are here! (A/n:Hehe Horton hears the who.) I kept repeating in my mind as we pulled up to the driveway of the huge cabin we'll be staying at for 2 weeks.

"Okay 2-3 people in a room." Cameron yelled. "Jules!" I ran over to her grabbing her arm and pulling her into the cabin to choose a room. "Wait girls you all can share a room a there is one with 4 beds." Cameron said following us then showing us the room (room at top).

-----

I walked through the hallways trying to find Hayes's room but I couldn't. "Rahh!" Matt yelled making me jump and scream only to lead him laughing. "You asshole!" I yelled punching his arm. Hard. "Where's Hayes's room?" I asked Matt and he pointed to the last room in the hall.

I walked to the door not caring to knock I opened it revealing a half naked Danny. "Ew! Please make it stop it's gross!" I joked sitting on the bed grabbing my phone. "How are you not found to that?" I heard Hayes asked. I shrugged my shoulders. "What could we do to make you grossed out?" Danny asked. "Well if you were actually naked then I'd run away in terror." I stated not looking up at them once."well I'm not getting naked." Danny said.

"Good." I laughed looking up seeing Hayes right in front of me. "Well hello." I said laughing. "Hi beautiful." He said and walked away leaving me confused. "Your so weird." I mumbled laughing.

"Hey bae." Danny said sitting next to me. "Hey not my bae." I said staring at my phone. "I'm so fucking stupid!" I heard Hayes yelled from the bathroom. I got up and walked over to the bathroom. "Hayes you alright in there?" I asked knocking on the door. "Yeah I'm fine." He said once he opened the door. He smiled looking at me.

"Your cute." My eyes went wide at what I just said. I walked away embarrassed only to be pulled back and met with a pair of lips. I kissed back and Hayes pushed me against the wall grabbed my thighs. "Jump." He mumbled onto my lips. I jumped wrapping my legs around his torso as he held me up.

He started kissing down my neck sucking some spots causing me to moan. He pulled away and smiled. "You have know idea how long I've wanted to do that." He said and walked away.