Part 2

Firepaws Pov

As I waited to see the Warriors come to the edge of the forest, smudge jumped up on to the fence. " Are you sure you want to do this rusty, it's a dangerous place out there in the forest" smudge said sounding worried "yes I will be fine well I have to go meet them at the edge of the forest, goodbye friend" I replied. As I jumped down from the fence I saw them at the edge of the forest waiting for me, I started to jog as I got into the long grass right before the forest. When I reached the Warriors they told me there names. The one tomcat was white and he said his name first " My name is whitestorm and you must be rusty" "hello" I replied. I recognized the orange tomcat he was with the leader Bluestar last night when I fought graypaw. The orange Tomcat stepped forward "My name is lionheart nice to see again rusty" "Nice to see you too" I said with a smile a smile.
-
-When they reach camp
-
"Woah, camp is so big" I said to myself. "Hey kitty pet" it was Graypaw " hi Graypaw" I replied. " This is the new apprentice, ahahahah, he's a kitty pet!" a yellowish black stripped Tom cat growled "Longtail leave him alone he just got here" Graypaw said " move out of my way you useless apprentice" longtail growled back at Graypaw. I was frightened I did not want to get hurt but I have to prove I am a strong cat to the clan. Every cat in the clan gathered around to watch Longtail and rusty battle. Bluestar seemed to be examining the young kitty pet. I fought as hard as I could but he was bigger and older then me. "I can do this" I murmured to myself. Suddenly I felt the ground beneath me disappear and then I fell on to it hard. Longtail had thrown me across the clearing of the camp. I was just laying there a moment to catch my breath, them a soft mew made me get up. "Longtail you should know better then to fight a help less kit!" A beautiful tortoiseshell yelled angrily at Longtail "Are you ok kit" The beautiful cat said "Yes I am fine" I replied smiling . We stared into each others eyes for a few seconds until Longtail pushed her away, "What do you know your just a dumb medicine cat" Longtail growled. Longtail was about to pounce onto me until I rolled over and he landed on the ground. Before he got up I punched on his back. He flung me off his back then as he did that he grabbed my collar and started to yank it. The collar started to choke me then it ripped and Longtail landed on his back with the collar in his mouth. "This is my chance" I thought to myself, I jumped on to Longtail and scratched his ear, then he yowled in pain " You stupid kitty pet" he snorted and walked away. I looked up at bluestar. " Well done kitty pet" Bluestar said proudly. "All cats who can catch there own prey gather beneath the high rock for a clan meeting, we are gathered her to honour a new apprentice, the new comer has lost his collar" she continued Everyone looked at me." New comer you have shown your braveness and loyalty to this clan for that I Bluestar leader of thunderclan give you your apprentice name kitty pet step forward, from now on you will be know as firepaw, will you train to be a warrior and be loyal to your clan even at the cost of your life" " I do" i said excited. .....