Chapter Eight: Manchester High School, Home of the Tigers

Currently dying because I have a mountain of my own on my forehead. Also, fun fact: I was putting my sweatshirt on a hanger today and it broke and I cut my hand on a plastic hanger. Who would have thought lol?

enjoy (:

Chapter Eight: Manchester High School, Home of the Tigers

"Hey Olive." I glanced up at the person that was rudely interrupting my peaceful lunch. Today was Taco Tuesday and it was the only day that was worth buying lunch because unlike the other food here, I'm pretty sure this meat was actually 100% real meat. I put down my beautiful taco and glanced up into the judging eyes of none other than Tammy Wonderlon and the rest of the scooby doo gang all holding their perfect Caesar salads.

"Um, hey?" I was of course alone today because Elvie and Jason decided to skip without telling me, so I couldn't pretend I didn't hear her call me and continue talking about random stuff.

"I just had a quick question for you and then you can continue doing whatever people of your nature do." She gave me a tight smile and shooed her minions away, while plopping herself right across from me.

"People of my nature?" I questioned and she nodded, opening her salad.

"You know, the people who aren't popular, but people still know who they are." I just nodded and watched her open her dressing and pour water into it. What the hell? She closed the dressing and shook it up and then proceeded to pour the strange liquid over her salad.

"I read on my mother's fashion blog that watering down your dressing helps you loose weight." I stared at her like she was crazy and tried not to laugh.

"What else does it say?" I questioned sarcastically, but Tammy apparently does not know the language of sarcasm and answered me truthfully.

"I only eat cake once a year on my birthday and my friends and I eat it while floating in my pool because you don't gain weight while floating." She happily munched on her salad and I just wanted her to take her leaf already, ha get it because she's eating salad? Instead of take her leave take her leaf? God, I'm so funny.

"Um, what was it you wanted again?" I asked and her eyes widened as if she remembered.

"Oh! Right." She wiped her mouth with a pink napkin and pulled out her phone. "My friend D from cheerleading camp told me about how this quarterback's sister mentioned an Olive around the time his jersey was stolen and sent me this picture she snapped of the thief." She handed me her phone and continued munching away on her salad.

My eyes widened and I glanced at the picture on her phone.

Holy Macaroni!

It was a picture of something my virgin eyes should have never seen next to the most horrid picture of me like ever. I shot a quick look at Tammy and hit the delete button so quick. I then went into her recently deleted and deleted the picture from there and I even went into her contacts and deleted D. I then brought up the totally rated R picture and handed it back to her.

"Um, I don't think that's the right picture." She glanced at me confused before looking at the picture I was showing her.

"Holy shit, D's nudes!" She quickly clicked off the picture and I saw her scrolling for the other picture, but with no luck of course. "Ugh, my stupid phone must have deleted it!" She threw her phone onto the table and glanced at me with anger present in her eyes.

"It was so you Olive! I'd recognize that fat body of yours anywhere! You're the Bowl Bandit and I'm going to prove it!" A smirk tugged at her bright, pink lips and she picked up her things and left me kind of scared of what she was planning on doing and with my insecurities through the roof. I decided I was no longer hungry and ended up spending the rest of lunch in the library.