.:Chapter 9:.

Hands clawed at my flesh as fingers wrapped around my throat, dead eyes boring into mine. Tortured faces stared at me behind bloodied and broken faces, screaming in agony. My eye shifted, locking as I saw Eddie.

A large hole in his chest bled heavily as he slouched against a wall weazing. Tears streamed down my face as I watched him, unable to move. Billy cupped my face, a bright smile on his face as he nodded towards Eddie, proud of his handy work.

Jolting upwards my eyes snapped open, warm tears streaking down my face as I cried. Shifting beside me made jump, but strong arms wrapped gently around me holding me close.

"Are you alright Darling?" Wiping away tears, Eddie eyed me worried.

"Just a bad dream." Sniffling I dried my cheeks with my sleeve, offering Eddie a smile. He returned it, although it was an uneasy one.

"Your ok." He cooed, nuzzling his head into the crook of my neck. Hugging him I laughed quietly at my own childness, resting my head on his shoulder.

"Eddie?" I whispered.

"Yes?" Removing his head from my shoulder he looked into my eyes, concern still on his tired face.

"I... I just wanted you to know... I love you." Looking into his eyes I could see his sleeping mind was slowly processing the information, a smile appearing on his face as it clicked.

"I love you to Darling." Leaning forwards he pressed his lips against mine. We shared a passionate kiss before he laid back down, yawning. Resting my head on the pillow I smiled as he wrapped his arm around my waist, scooting closer so he was pressed against my back.

"Goodnight." I hummed before drifting back to sleep.

My eyes flickered open feeling a cold spot beside me. Glancing over confused I was welcomed with an empty spot beside me. Stretching my arms before sitting up I yawned, seeing Eddie knelt down on the floor, sewing a cream coloured curtain to another.

The machine hummed quietly, smoothly mending the two fabrics. Rubbing my eyes I smiled seeing Eddie's tongue sticking out of the side of his mouth as he focused intently on his seeing. Crawling forwards I laid on my stomache, feet in the air aw I watched him work.

After the two fabrics were connected he pulled on the thred, snipping the extra off. Closely examining his work his eyebrow raised as he poked at some thread that stuck up.

"What are you up to?" I muttered, groggily giggling as he jumped.

"Oh Good morning! Im making a dress for you... For our wedding." His voice was confident, as he held the stitched fabric up to me.

"Oh." Getting up I walked over to him, kneeling on the floor behind him. "Don't you need my measurements?" I questioned before kissing his neck softly.

"Well yes, but I didn't want to wake you." Smiling he ran his fingers through my hair.

"Do you want to take them now?" Stopping, I rested my head on his shoulder eyeing the fabric closer.

"If you would allow me to..."

"Of course." Getting up I stretched my arms out, not sure what measurements were needed. Getting to his feet he grabbed a piece of string, fiddling with it as he eyed me. "What?" Tilting my head I eyed him confused as his eyes held a curious look.

"Your shirt is to baggy, I might not get the right measurement." His eyes seemed to plead, worried I would reject him.

"So... You need me to take it off?" Looking down to my Asylum shirt I realized he was right. After he nodded I pulled it over my head and let it hit the floor, leaving me in a bra and pants. Eddie bit his lower lip examining my lean body and bosom that was pushed up by my bra.

Watching him I laughed as he struggle to wrap the string around my waist without making the mistake of touching me were it was unwanted. After he took the measurement and it was marked with a knot, he gave me a look of slight embarrassment at the next measurement that was needed.

"I wont bite." I smiled, resting my hands on his shoulders as he wrapped the string around my chest, pinching it at the front before letting it fall and making another knot. A blush shone brightly on his face as he knelt down to continue sewing with the new messurements.

Picking my shirt up off the ground I eyed it for a moment before kneeling behind Eddie once more, placing the shirt beside me on the ground. How were we going to get married if we weren't comfortable with eachother? Pressing up against him I hugged him, nestling my head in the crook of his neck watching him work.

"What are you doing?" Glancing to me he smiled, before returning his gaze back down to his sewing.

"Mmh, nothing." I teased urning another laugh from him. "Where did you learn to sew?" I questioned rubbing his chest slowly.

"My mother." Snipping the thread he flipped the fabric around and began to sew what looked like the back peice, attaching a zipper he had cut off of a jacket he had found.

"I see. You are very good at it, I personally never learnt how. They shipped me over here before I could learn." My free had slid down his chest to his abs, resting in place for a moment before I pulled away, fixing my bra strapps.

He nodded, finishing up the seam before turning to face me, shock crossing his face as he realized I still hadn't put my shirt on. Smirking I leaned forwards, cupping his face and kissing him. He was tense at first but loosened up as I tilted my head, welcoming his arms as they wrapped around me.

Running my hand through his hair I scooted closer, using the other to move the dress off his lap and onto the floor beside us. Moving onto his lap we gasped for air, both smiling widely. After he pulled his shirt off I forced him onto his back, sitting on top of him kissing his neck.

After a few moments my lips returned to his, an aggressive hunger consuming me. His hands slid over my back as our lips battled before he submitted, his fingers combing through my hair. Pulling away I smiled devilishly seeing his lust for more, a confused look on his face.

"You must have missed me..." I laughed, tilting my head as his lips assaulted my neck with kisses.

"You have no idea." His words were muffled as he spoke, playfully biting at my neck impatiently as I held myself above him. Sitting Up I rested myself on his waist, eyeing him as I ruffled my already messy hair. His hands slid up my thighs onto my waist before he shifted his legs uncomfortly.

Leaning back slightly I felt something poking at me, a deep blush crossing Eddie's face as he groaned softly. Raising an amused eyebrow I laughed, running my hands over his chest.

"Im going to go look for some more supplies." Getting up I saw a large tented area between his leggs, making me bite my bottom lip.

"You are a sin Darling..." He growled, covering his eyes with his arm, deafeated.

"I know." I laughed, putting my shirt on before grabbing an empty duffle bag and camcorder, getting into the vent. I peeked at him once more before shaking my head smiling and heading through the vent.