The invitation

Clarke's House  on the Picture

Bellamy's Pov

It was saturday morning and O was still asleep so i desided to go over to the Prinsess and convince her to go to summer camp.

When I got to the door I doubted whether knocking, I did not really know what to say to her, but I just needed to her and O would become friends, it's weird, it's like there's something by the Princess as she hid and I skull figure it out, but yes here we go.

"Knock knock"

I waited a bill to before the door was opened the.

"hi .. Eh its Bellamy Not?",

"yes it's me"

she nod

"Okay, uhh, can i help you with anything?"

I did not answer right away, I was totally swallowed up with her big blue eyes.

Ummm, well yes, I just wanted hear if you would like to come til summer camp next week, then you can meet new people and socialize at the same time?"

"Uhh, well it could be fun, but I need to talk to my mom about it and then I'll let you know"

"Cool, uh here's my number, so you can just text when you aretold" so I gave her my number, and I smiled to her, "we meet Princess" I said, she blushed and sage "we seen bellamy".

Also, I went back to the house and fell asleep again.

Clarke's Pov

I was in kitchen because I had got up early, so I hear someone knocking on, my mom is at work so I move on and open the door to see a boy out there, it is the boy who lives next door. I say

"hi .. Eh its Bellamy Not?",

"yes it's me," I nod,

"Okay, uhh, can i help you with anything?" I ask,He did not answer right away,

"Ummm, well yes, I just wanted hear if you would like to come til summer camp next week, then you can meet new people and socialize at the same time?"

He looked quite nervous, but frankly I do not know why he asked me, it is not because we are friends, or are we ?,

but all he was onto something, I could make new friends and I did not really have something to do during the summer holidays so,

"Uhh, well it could be fun, but I need to talk to my mom about it and then I'll let you know" i say,

"Cool, uh here's my number, so you can just text me when you are told "so he present here his number, and he smile to me," see you tomorrow Princess "he said,

oh no, I could feel I blushed but then I just said" see you tomorrow Bellamy",

and so he went, for the first time that I had seen him smile right, all the times he has just given me a smirk, but I must admit he looks pretty cute when he smiles, LOL Clarke get it together.

So I went in the kitchen and continued to make my morning meal, I must remember to ask my mom, but I hope that I can.

All the day i waited for my mom to come home but then the clock was almost 11pm so i disedid to go to bed at ask her tomorrow luckily tomorrow she had a day off so i Can ask her when i come home from school.

The next day of the last hour of the school
Bellamy's Pov

right now i have math I usually hate this time but not anymore more because I have same class as the prinsess , I could not wait till she gave me a Text about if she came on the camp or not, I would like to her and O be friends it could be pretty cool so I could also become friends with her, but I do not know why I'm doing me all this trouble it is just a girl who probably is crazy annoying  once you learn to know her but I don't know why but I just have to know her, " hey Bell, do you hear what I'm saying or are you just in your own world? " I look at Miller he is probably talking about all sorts of things while I'm not listenend, "sorry Miller what was you saying?" I say, "argh forget it" he says annoyed.
I ignored millers irritation and continued to be in my own thoughts .

hi
thank you for reading my story but in enough to read , I'm running out of ideas for a new chapter , so if you'll be sweet.
please help me, if you have any ideas please write them to me so I can write a new capter  of this story, and if you want Some thing special to happen at the summer Camp please wright to me.
thanks
bye 💜
Btw i really need help with this story😅