Ch3: Weirdo..

Junkai P.o.v

I woke up when i feel like something was on my lips when it turn out to be Jeany. I was like.. unbelievable why is she kissing me??

Until she realize that i was wake up. She pull her face away from me and start to run out from the store room.. Her friends follow her out of the store room..

"Gezz.. Junkai.. is she your long lost love??" Wang yuan ask me..

Oh no.. dont tell me She is The girl..

"Jeany.. Junkai! She is Your Jeany!!" Qianxi say in excited voice..

Jeany P.o.v

When i was kissing him i feel different.. like.. why did u feel like i have kissed him before...

"Argh!" I yell as i feel a really pain in my head..

*an image of a little girl that i'm sure its me! And a little boy.. looks like... KARRY??!! Playing at the garden look like a castle??*

"Arghh!!" I yell again.. I feel like.. ahh... i fall down when i feel someone catch me.

"Gez.. Jeany are you okey??" its was Junkai "Xiao kai..." and then all black! Just black.

Junkai P.o.v

"Xiao kai.." she say. Huh? Is she really my Jeany??..

Xiao kai.. only mom dad, my long lost Jeany , Qianxi and wang yuan know about that name..Jeany I miss you..

"What happen???" Wang yuan ask "huh? Junkai... did i just saw you run like a flash??" Mia ask. Oh my god...

"Qianxi, wang yuan.. did you just.. did you just bring us here with one snap??" Zella ask. Oh no no no!

"We'll explain to you guys later.." Qianxi say and ask me what happened i told him that i saw she have a image that show me and her when we're still kids. Then i saw her like she almost fall down so i grab her then she call me Xiao kai.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/n; hii!! Sorry for this short chapter.. really sorry. And sorry for my mistakes😢? one more, sorry for this lame chapter😢😭

Anw. Why did wang yuan say that Jeany is his long lost love??
Who is this Jeany to Junkai when they are still kids???

Plz wait for the next chapter❤
-lots of love from ziah💕